It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

🤣🤣

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He's at 530 patrons and it's not even the end of the month when there's always a drop-off. We need to start a betting pool as to how low he'll go into next month and what he'll do then. 500 was his magical "threatening to close up shop" breaking point and we all know he'll be hovering around there by this time next week.

Lloyd, since you're reading this, go get a real job you fucking loser. You're ugly, your hair is ugly, you can't sing, you're irrelevent, and nobody of any substance likes you.

• Caminante
    Caminante
    I'm most certain that Lloyd is not reading anything that's being posted here. It would negatively affect his mental health.
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

He doesn't. His penis reads it for him.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Tibor probably reads here for him, then gives Cedars the main points.

Today:

Tibor: "Sir, Sir! I'm here to inform you that you're now a Meme-Lord! They're creating all kinds of Meme's with your facial expressions."

Cedars: "Oh? How do I look? I mean, nothing could be worse than Stephen Lett's faces, right?"

Tibor: ( thoughtful contemplation with raised eyebrow )

Cedars: "Well??"

Tibor: "Well Sir......they're speculating as to whether I also bleach your asshole, and what colour that might be."

Cedars: "Gah!!!! How could they possibly know about that? Do they have someone spying on us? Do you think the maid caught us?"

Tibor: "I should think not Sir, we pay the Asian Lady-boi maid quite handsomely for their services."

Cedars: "I agree, she-it is worth every Pound! They're just grasping at straws. They're jealous of me, and WISH they could be as well-known and respected an Activist as I am."

Tibor: ( eyes glaze over )

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    start a betting pool as to how low he'll go into next month

I say he will loose 25 (505 Patrons left)

Did some snooping , on his Youtube chanel and Twitter account. For the month of june so far, .there's 2 interview.,3 voice mail ( but did he really answered them in June ? ) one convention video with 7 sushi of that same video , 10 sushi of the May broadcast he did back in May! He did a JW Watch Bulletin video 4 minutes and 44 sec ! about Watchtower's secert boxes , Oh and one video of oops! i forgot Tibor birthday.and his Atheism song about God Killing 14,000 kids! So so far he just did .and I will be generous i will count the 3 voice mail videos , he only did 7 new JW related videos ! Can somebody remind me why his Patrons are paying him for again ? 30 days in june , were the 28 today ,3 days left for him to upload a New video., cause again Sushi of your convention video you did the 17 of june doesn't count . By the way in his begging video didn't he said to his Patrons he was uploading a new video almost everyday ? Liar ?

Not to mention ,yes he did do a convention video .After Wally , EX-JW CaLeb ,and others...

But wait there's more . In june 11 Mark O'Donnell tweeted,and you could clik on the link to see a video of a Tony Morris talk that was supposed to be on the May broadcast ? but was deleted ,everybody talk about that on twitter ,some made Youtube video about that ...Him? cricket sound...not even a little tweet ... By now a lot of PiMO elders have leak what;s in those secret boxes ,everybody tweet - made video about it ,just watch one by Kim B &Mikey B , him.... Nada! and this week on twitter everybody are talking about the Watchtower actor who officialy put on Instagram he's Gay .him not even so far a retweet of that ! Can we have a slow clap for Mister the big EX-JW "Activist" please...

Note to M.Evans ...If you post or retweet something about that Gay Watchtower actor Now , I will know it's only to prove me wrong ...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just for fun , for people who want to play...Just put the number on a post I will then put it on this chart...then post it back . DerekMoors since it was your idea first , I put your name at the top , but you don't have to play if you don't want too..

(just think how upset he will be when if he see this... ) And if he Bitch about it on twitter...

This is all your fault Derek

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

The winner will win ...A BRAND NEW CAR !

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

LOL ... pretty sure I could win a cage fight with that fat grease stain any day.

I'm gonna say he'll lose 25 but gain back... let's say 8.

So lose 17 total, taking him to 513 by the end of next week.

• Toblerone5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit