Do You Think People Should Be Scorned For Wearing A Red MAGA Hat?

by minimus 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Well I think America's pretty great already!😄

(What a brown nose I am!)

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

It's not red MAGA hats. No normal person should wear ANY red hat! Read some of this to get woke:

https://twitter.com/rebeccamakkai/status/1167980658339254272

The account has a "been verified and is authentic" blue check mark and everything.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

My wife is a true believing JW, my approach towards her isn't one of treating her like s***.

I disagree with about 80 percent of Trump administration policy, but it's not with the vehement hatred that I have of 99% of JW policy.

I defer to Megan Phelps Roeper's Ted talk on how to disagree with people, she has some good ideas there, name calling and shouting doesn't help. This is something that I continue to work on.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

In addition to the red Maga Hat, how about Actress Deborah Messing's call to Hollyood to "out" anyone in the entertainment industry who is a Trump supporter, so the industry ( and public) can blackball them. ( This is the ridiculous McCarthy era all over again!)

• LV101
    LV101

Red is a fabulous color and perhaps many of you don't look good in it -- be my guess and not your vitriol/hatred for President Trump because Ole Hil lost even to Democratic states where it's been impossible to lose - like for decades! We've all lived through our women/acquaintances/friends wearing the frumpy/dumpy Hilary tee shirts and not for one term but for at least a decade now or since the first time she was a candidate -- at least a couple of times. Oh my, are they dumpy tee shirts. I was even 'gifted' with a couple - they made great oil painting rags cut up in pieces. Somehow we survived the Obama depression years -- volunteers have never witnessed so many young children in the school district hungry and dependent on charitable handouts to survive. Criminal acts encouraged by the left and the elite-supported Antifa is more evidence of why Trump was elected.

Keep America Great - so time to buy the new Trump RED caps - KAG! They're so darn cute -- can't wait!

Who would ever base their color palette on something off of Twitter/Amazon/Google - all leftists --- no one is that insecure!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Should people be scorned for wearing an "Impeach 45" hat?

• LV101
    LV101

They shouldn't be "scorned" -- they have that right last I heard. Just more desperation of his reelection and how great the country is doing.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

It's a shame that the brilliant, gifted, and beautiful Debra Messing has been vilified because people who can't read misinterpreted what she wrote. She has since made it clear that she simply wants to know who people are so she can hold herself responsible when making educated and informed decisions about who to like and dislike. To suggest that such information would be some sort of sinister list is crazy. If the information is in list form it's just because lists are easy to compile and read.

• LV101
    LV101

Ahh, yes, another McCarthyism puppet -- I do hope her career is solid otherwise she might have competition with the younger/pretty ones for commercials, etc., who put their bucks (for enhancement) with the renown, plastic surgeons, of Beverly Hills.

• TD
    TD

With the (hopefully) obvious exception of wearing a hat/shirt with a slogan in a courtroom; No, of course not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit