Do You Think People Should Be Scorned For Wearing A Red MAGA Hat?

by minimus 84 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

redcap2000 - exactly -- and same thing for all those frumpy Ole Hil/Obama political items. They didn't even care about some of the country's best military working for them. No one was physically or verbally attacked wearing/displaying promotional items -- what a dichotomy today.

Ole Hil cares nothing about women -- her campaign paid the male employees much more than the females and hawked off US uranium which far too many women need to treat/fight breast cancer and other forms of cancer. She had to pad her pockets. Political lifers enriching themselves off their careers.

sparky1 -- how can people support a party that is confrontational and physically abusive -- even encouraging it's base to be uncivil/uncultured.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"sparky1--how can people support a party that is confrontational and physically abusive -- even encouraging it's base to be uncivil/uncultured." - LV101

I don't know how they can because I can't speak for someone else. You would have to ask them. I am Libertarian and old fashioned liberal in my thinking. I think that both parties and their followers are acting disgracefully and uncivil/uncultured. Even Supreme Court associate justice Neil Gorsuch says that 'he laments the loss of civility in public discourse' and that Americans should remember that their political opponents "love this country as much as we do."

• LV101
    LV101

Do they "love this country as much as we do." Maybe they do but just want a different type of country or globalism.

The political corruption is off the rails and I don't think can be cleaned up - both sides. When the politicians who profess to love this country work for nothing and don't expect security/free medical until they expire or leave office as multi-millionaires ++ I'll believe it.

• stillin
    stillin

Hey, Min, I see that there is now a nice red t-shirt that says MAGA across it! Beneath that it says, "Mexicans Always Get Across."

I want one of those.

• LV101
    LV101

"Mexicans Always Get Across." Hilarious.

• minimus
    minimus

I would wear anything I want simply because I’m not in a straight jacket like I was in the Organization. I am worried about offending or disturbing someone simply because they don’t agree with my politics.

The Betsy Ross flag is not offensive to me at all and if I had a pair of sneakers that bore that resemblance, I would not give a crap if someone was disturbed by it, I wouldn’t care if I bothered their conscience, lol

• LV101
    LV101

I bet the people making comments re/Trump paraphernalia being offensive/divisive, etc., etc., certainly wouldn't feel the same way or make same comments if their beloved liberals were in office.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

A person wearing a T-shirt that said "F*ggots and N*ggers should be kept in their place" will rightly be called out as un-American and receive condemnation for the shirt. Despite the blinders of some MAGA hat wearers this is exactly what that red hat means to many Americans. For a large percentage of the world population the hat is a symbol of many things wrong with American thinking, you may not agree and feel the hat just means you like tax refunds, but you don't get to decide what the hat symbolizes to others. Sure you can wear an in-your-face bright red hat, just don't cry persecution when you get dirty looks and comments knowing what the hat symbolizes to many people.

• LV101
    LV101

More vitriol and hype from the left - it's endless and yet the Dem candidates threaten to even beat up the President senile Biden and Booker for openers -- along with their singers/Hollywood. Get the facts.

• minimus
    minimus

Pete, what you said is not what that MAGA hat means. That’s like saying if you like Trump it symbolizes that you hate gays and blacks. That’s outrageously bullshit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit