Do You Think People Should Be Scorned For Wearing A Red MAGA Hat?

by minimus 84 Replies latest jw friends

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Should people be scorned for wearing an "Impeach 45" hat?

IDK, should they be harassed in public, called names, and subjected to bully tactics that would get any Trump supporter likely arrested?

BOTH sides of the aisle, particularly the leftist democrats, need to grow up and quit acting like three year olds who have been denied a candy bar in the grocery store.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

A T-shirt that said "F*ggots and N*ggers should be kept in their place" will rightly be called out as un-American and receive condemnation for the shirt...This is exactly what that red hat means to many Americans.

Why do they equate a great America with "F*ggots and N*ggers should be kept in their place"? It sounds to me like it is the left's perpetual butt-hurt feelings and not reality. IMO

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

It's just a giveaway that they probably have chrome bull balls hanging off their pickup truck's trailer hitch

Not trying to hijack a thread, I went up to a guy and said, "You know what you find on either side of a set of balls? A prick or an asshole! Which are YOU?"

Feel free to delete this Simon if it crosses the line, I thought it was funny though.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

I know great people who like our stable genius President. I know great people who voted for Hillary. You're both misled, but that doesn't mean I will treat you like shit. Aaaaaand, your money is equally green as far as I'm concerned.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

People should be free to wear what they want. Wearing a ANTIFA or MAGA hat are equally free to be worn without a person being physically harmed.

Any person choosing to wear a political slogan is free to do so, and anyone harming them for doing so should be punished, arrested.

It seems to me the far left has increasingly been trying to suggest taking this countries freedoms away. Even to the point of violence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit