Pillowgate - John Cedars

by CitizenofEarth 315 Replies latest social humour

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Unfortunately, 99% of JWs wont see this as it's a Bethel newbies video. Most will claim it doesnt exist.

• finallysomepride
  • truthseeker
  • VW.org
    VW.org

To anyone here who still is religious, don't entertain the idea of Buddhism. Because the thought of being brought back as a Bethel pillow might be disturbing.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Why are Bethelites sitting on each other's laps getting erections? The set of circumstances that create this problem is beyond my imagination. What is going on in Warwick?

• sir82
    sir82

Weren't there stories on here, from Bethel old-timers (who were there in the 60's and 70's), that there used to be "new boy" talks on topics like this?

I seem to recall someone saying that they used to be lectured about avoiding "wrestling in their underwear" or something like that.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sister Louise says she just had great sex with her favorite pillow and it wasn't with a sweaty man on top of her.

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

The Bethel boys are experts at lap dances on each other.

• carla
    carla

New York-Why are Bethelites sitting on each other's laps getting erections? The set of circumstances that create this problem is beyond my imagination. What is going on in Warwick?

That was my question too!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I guess someone got caught humping a pillow in Wallkill Bethel HQ , man there must be some really horny brothers and sisters there.

See what sexual oppression causes.

I hope it wasn't Tony Morris after he glowingly admired a brother wearing tight pants.

He says he doesn't want to see brothers wearing tight pants but when he's in his bedroom at night with the lights off .... well ????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit