Special Pioneer Couple Living at a Kingdom Hall In Miami FL, get the dreaded Letter

by James Jack 96 Replies latest jw experiences

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

thats accrued holiday entitlements

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Well Herd did say in the more effluent lands....or was that affluent...anywho in other words why have special pioneers in lands that have a welfare system. Duh!
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    How possible is it that this purging of all the resource-sucking bethelites and special pioneers is totally part of the plan to become a smaller but more cashed-up group. Possibly even recruiting more celebs and business people.
    Just a thought, I have them sometimes.

I think its a very good thought

They're giving the SP's and beth-hell ites the old heave ho either because

1)they're broke

2)they're bastards

If I was a betting girl I'd put my money on number 2

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    If you're in Florida and see a middle aged couple along the side of the road with all of their belongings lashed to a literature cart...that'll be them !
  • Ding
    Ding
    I wonder how it would affect their worldview if some "worldly," "apostate," or member of a church of "Christendom" offered them jobs or otherwise showed them kindness.
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

a couple that got re-assigned from Bethel 4 years ago to live at their KH apartment as Special Pioneers,

That Kingdom Hall is very close to us and I cannot in my wildest dreams figure out why we need Special Pioneers here in South Florida. There is literally a JW family on every block in many areas here.

I don't know why they aren't in the areas where "the need is greater."

Rub a Dub

• James Jack
    James Jack
    I told my older Sister friend. "The Watchtower has always said; Jehovah will take care of you", then I added : " But they didn't say "The Watchtower will take care of you". She thought it was a funny comment.
  • Warren Wilson
    Warren Wilson
    I bet the devil treats his employees better. Just sayin'.
  • notjustyet
    notjustyet

It would be nice to start a "gofundme" campaign for those of the Special pioneers that have been given the boot.

We could pick this particular couple to help out while at the same time explaining what actually happened with all the others. Many have given their time, decades, to the WTBTS only to be kicked to the curb now that the money is tight. We could make this originate from those that have left, us, to show how we are still concerned for those trapped inside even though their own GB tosses them away.

Think about this,,... this could actually happen and the publicity would be great,...

NJY

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I'm so glad that I'm miles and years away from all the bethel and pioneer crap.

There are probably plenty of my old "friends" that are suffering from all these cuts. I hope they wake up, get out, and get on with life like I was able to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit