Special Pioneer Couple Living at a Kingdom Hall In Miami FL, get the dreaded Letter

by James Jack 96 Replies latest jw experiences

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Wish I was a millionaire business owner, I would like to say "I and the world wide brotherhood of my fellow apostates would like to offer you both jobs with accommodation"

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Seems like that "Theocratic Career" wasn't such a good choice after all.

"Taste and see that Jehovah is good..." but he's a lousy landlord, boss and financial advisor.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

"Oh and absolutely no strings attached you are free to associate and worship whomsoever you choose" of course.

Oh and when you are old, feeble and can no longer work you will both receive a pension for life

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Agreed totally!! Something is horribly wrong if they are screwing over and crapping on their most loyal and most elite ones. Wow!!
  • notjustyet
    notjustyet

Could play like they never got the letter and get a few more months out of the WTBTS. Or did they make them sign for it?

NJY

• Simon
    Simon

Rely on Jehovah and his organization because they will never let you ... what's that? we have to leave? right now?

It's a shame this happens to people but I find it hard to be fully sympathetic toward someone making their own poor choices and then trying to encourage other people to follow them.

At some point, people are part of the machine as well as being victims of it as well.

The rest of us, here in the real world, have to work and support ourselves and our families - not live off the donations of others who are doing that.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yes simon, I agree, in WTland there has always been a symbiotic relationship between the suckers and suckees.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Here in Oztralia, the spin doctors are saying that the cutoff point was that

special pioneers with less than 20 years service were 'retrenched'. And,

"there isn't really a need for special pioneers here in Oz. "So please

don't feel that you have been singled out or aren't appreciated".

The kh units they lived in will be given to 'retired' circuit overseers.

And, as I see some of them, (melbourne cbd ) I note they are confused and gutted.

jtg

P.S. And,,,,, any a holiday entitlements (one month per year)

are null and void.

"Go in peace and be well fed my 'seeking kingdom interests first'

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

How possible is it that this purging of all the resource-sucking bethelites and special pioneers is totally part of the plan to become a smaller but more cashed-up group. Possibly even recruiting more celebs and business people.

Just a thought, I have them sometimes.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    If this is how they treat their most ''loyal'' servants after giving untold decades of service this proves that people should give nothing at all to the Borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit