Special Pioneer Couple Living at a Kingdom Hall In Miami FL, get the dreaded Letter

by James Jack 96 Replies latest jw experiences

• mana11
    mana11
    #JW BEST NEWS EVER LAYOFFS
  • Zoos
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Watchtower corporation is just a big business; not a religion.

It is merciless in it's pursuit for power and money.

The leaders are selfish, gluttonous, over stuffed tubs of lard. Fat on the cash that they've scammed out of the rank and file.

I agree that things must be tough for them if they are deliberately hurting their most loyal.

...but then again the governing body are all about loving abusers!

• freddo
    freddo

@punkofnice

Tell us how you really feel!

I wonder if that jw card and trinket company could start producing "I told you so!" cards?

NEW FROM MINISTRY NO IDEAS:-

Has someone you know been sent to the field to increase the shout of praise to Jah's great name? Why not send them a card of commiseration? For every dollar you spend with us we will send one cent to a "booted bethelite" of your choice!

Minimum order $100.00

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Tell us how you really feel!

I do hold back a bit don't I!

How about a 'wait on Jehovah'(tm) card?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    whats happening to the flat ? is being sold as well?
  • stillin
    stillin
    The r&f will step up to the plate for these cast-off's. Many of the common folks are way better people than the leaders.
  • dozy
    dozy
    How much do Special Pioneer's get in financial help from the WTBTS? I always thought it was something of a pittance - the ones that I knew generally relied on handouts from JWs and maybe had free or subsidised accommodation ( in the UK they usually claimed welfare in the form of housing benefit etc. ) It can't be much of a saving. The Society recently bought a 1.6 million dollar house here in Wales for translators - that would surely have paid the income for a lot of special pioneers.
  • tiki
    tiki
    You reap what you sow.....a lot of sincerely duped who fell for the rhetoric failed to grasp the basic fact that you have to earn your own living. And if you want to be able to retire when you reach that age...you have to have worked and saved sufficiently to afford to... Simple stuff.... No matter how nice these people may seem...they missed the boat...reap zilch...sow zilch...
  • James Jack
    James Jack

Their apartment is attached to the Kingdom Hall.

For the last 15 years, many Kingdom Halls and Assembly Halls in the States that were built included Apartments. Also, when this arrangement began of "Sending Bethelites back into the Field", a letter was sent to all BOE's asking if they could support these re-assigned Bethelites with a donated apartment or house with paid utilities and and possibly a part time job.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit