Special Pioneer Couple Living at a Kingdom Hall In Miami FL, get the dreaded Letter

by James Jack 96 Replies latest jw experiences

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Sofia

I'd love to see it happen to CO's too! Boo hoo, they all might have to get part time jobs. I can think of worse things to have to go do.

• Stealth
    Stealth
    The Watchtower is shitting on their most loyal followers. I bet they don't feel so 'special' anymore.
  • sir82
    sir82

The Watchtower is shitting on their most loyal followers.

That's the thing. How bad must things be, if they are so savagely screwing over their best & most loyal?

• James Jack
    James Jack

For the right now they get stay at the Kingdom Hall.

One source told me that for a Bethelite to get a monthly allowance they need to have at least 25 years of Service.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    All the ones remaining must be asking themselves if they are next. So much for the "loving brotherhood." Be warm and well fed. The GB is warm and well fed, I guess that's all that matters.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

"as Sam Heard would nicely say, they have been INVITED to be regular pioneers now "

lol damn freemind, that was gut punch... But so so accurate. Whats assholes

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    One source told me that for a Bethelite to get a monthly allowance they need to have at least 25 years of Service.

They had 24 years of service

• James Jack
    James Jack
    15 t 4= 19
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    When my spouse was laid off 2x's over the past few years....guess what? She/he had to go find another job! Welcome to the real world. Welcome to our world!!

I was thinking the same thing, I can't count the times when I would give people like CO, SP who visited the Hall a few hundred dollars. They didn't have to worry about car, house, life, health insurance payments, rent, utilities, food bills, etc. just saying.

15 t 4= 19
    Ha ha, I know, I had to throw a joke in there. You know the WT says 50s is the NEW 20s!
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

"That's the thing. How bad must things be, if they are so savagely screwing over their best & most loyal?"

^^^ This, right here. No matter how much Sam Herd was spinning his web of crap at the AGM, this statement right here rings absolutely true. For GB Member Herd to state they are fine financially is a flat-out LIE. Also, it really begs the question: Where the hell has all of the money gone from the gigantic fleecing of the Congregations this past year? That had to have been hundreds of millions of dollars? Where did it go? Certainly isn't going towards helping out their own Bethel staff, or RBC, Special Pioneers, etc????? So where the hell is it?

Yeah, so much for "relying on Jehovah". I've seen this my entire life; relying on Jehovah (instead of your own God-given senses) will get you out cold on the street, and none of your fellow Brothers & Sisters will give 2 shits. In fact, they'll turn around and chastise you (kick you while you're down) for being so gullible as to not have gainful employment or backup plan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit