Great Tribulation and Trump

by TakeOffTheCrown 193 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• schnell
    schnell

Unfortunately, you undermined it when you said this:

Van, do some research on google about nowdays "jewish" dna. Says 25- 55 percent and greater gentile ancestry from a few hundred middle eastern men and broad european nationality non jewish females that such men married and no doubt converted prior to marrying,

So, you are capable of doing research on Google and open to research on DNA, presumably other areas of science as well. I gave you a number of things to look up.

Now. How do you go from 8 people in 2370 BCE to the Great Pyramid of Giza? Do you know how old it is? Do you know how much it would take to build it? Are you aware of other goings-on at the time in Iraq, India, China, Germany, England, suggesting populous civilization? You might be interested in doing some research on Google.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

schnell, if you can show verifiable proof that contradicts the Bible, simply show it.

• schnell
    schnell

Use your brain. How do you go from 8 people in 2370 BCE to the Great Pyramid of Giza?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

schnell, the challenge stands.

• schnell
    schnell

Yes, yes it does. How do you go from 8 people in 2370 BCE to the Great Pyramid of Giza?

You do realize that your premise is that only 8 people survived a worldwide cataclysm in 2370 BCE? You do realize that your premise is that the Bible is not contradicted by history, and therefore the Great Pyramid of Giza should not contradict it. Nor should Stonehenge. Nor anything else.

So, how do you go from 8 people in 2370 BCE to the Great Pyramid of Giza?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

You have the burden of proof. Asking me questions that are based on assumptions is not proof. Don't waste my time. Publish verifiable scientific proof that contradicts the Bible and I will hit it with a hammer and measure it with an instrument. You have the burden of proof, until then the Bible stands.

going to sleep for now.

• schnell
    schnell

The assumptions are both yours. They're your premises, as I said. I mean, my assumption is that you agree with the Bible's and the Watchtower's timeline, as you've said. The burden of proof is on you to reconcile them.

So how do you go from 8 people in 2370 BCE to the Great Pyramid of Giza?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    According to wt teaching, the date of the flood is 2370 BCE. The teaching stands. Show me how asking me your question is verifiable proof that the date is wrong.
  • schnell
    schnell

That's one premise of yours, yes. What's the other?

That it doesn't conflict with history. Your other premise, is that you do observe history. You live in this world too.

When you only have 8 people on the planet, you don't have much to work with.

So how do you go from 8 people in 2370 BCE to the Great Pyramid of Giza?

And Stonehenge, while I'm at it.

Do you realize how old they are? How big they are? How real they are?

So, Fisherman, I'm not offering you a conclusion. I am asking that you use your wonderful God given ability to reason and do research on Google. I'm asking for your conclusion.

How do you go from 8 people in 2370 BCE to the Great Pyramid of Giza?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

You still have not shown how asking me questions is verifiable proof that 2370BCE is wrong. It is not about winning an argument here. When you can prove it publish it. Same as wt publishes its findings. Answer your own question. They are your questions. Just show me verifiable scientific proof and that invalidates the date. I want answers not questions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit