Great Tribulation and Trump

by TakeOffTheCrown 193 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• schnell
    schnell

By the way, it is ironic that JWs would side with Answers in Genesis or the Institute for Creation Research, no matter how scientifically disreputable they are, and no matter how the Watchtower disavows Young Earth Creationism in its publications.

Question the source. Dinosaurs on the Ark. That's the kind of people you're dealing with at AIG and ICR.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I did not write the essay. Furthermore, You have failed to convince me that the flood is not 2370. Show me that repeating your questions is verifiable proof.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I never said I sided with Answers in Genesis.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

To Christians, the historicity of Noah's flood was confirmed by Jesus himself, and thus, to Christians, it is written in stone, sort of speak, and only verifiable proof can challenge that.

I see. Almost like saying that we know for sure that Mohamed flew to heaven on a winged horse, because this was confirmed by the ayatollah.

You are the reason why, regardless of how idiotic religious beliefs get, and regardless of how nonsensical they become as we move forward in time, there will always be people who are willing to believe the most stupid religious drivel

Good news for the WT, their future is guaranteed.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

dinosaurs on the ark. ROFL.

Thank you for making me laugh.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

still laughing schnell. Thanks.

• schnell
    schnell

dinosaurs on the ark. ROFL.

Thank you for making me laugh.

You're welcome. That's Answers in Genesis in a nutshell. And that was your reference. By using their article, you're using it in your argument. Did you read it?

According to the people who say there were dinosaurs on the Ark, the pyramids were built after the flood.

If you agree that the pyramids were built after the flood, and if you agree that the flood was in 2370 BCE, then. . .

See those little specks at the bottom? Those are people. There are more than 8 of them in the picture. 8 people can only do so much, and humans reproduce slowly.

So how do you go from 8 people in 2370 BCE to the Great Pyramid of Giza?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Schnell, I just stopped laughing but when I visualize Noah with all those dinosaurs on board, I start up again.

Schnell, I do not know the answer, any explanation anyone can try to give is speculation. But the Ark, the flood, how God got all the animals on board, what happened to all that animal poop, etc.is all supernatural, namely God. And the Bible is about the supernatural ,And according to the Bible people lived a long time back then, Shem and Abraham being contemporaries, etc. Bible also records miraculous births, etc. And if God wanted to populate the earth having 4 females non stop having babies for 100 years or more and the babies born also at reproduction age having babies with twins and triplets or more being born also keeping in mind that the Bible does not abide by today's science, angels, demons, etc.it seems possible. If you go to DMV and they want proof of date of birth, you are not getting your license without proof no matter how persuasive you are or by shifting the burden back to them. They don't believe you, that is it. Get lost. That is how believers see it. You need force( a tie breaker) and that force is only proof.

• prologos
    prologos
    F: "--if God wanted to

you lost all credibility right there. he could have given satan the power to make snakes walk and talk-- and he did. cover everest with water in 2370 bc, when he was supposed to be resting.

• schnell
    schnell

It's funny that you consider the supernatural to be verifiable.

Let me ask you something, Fish.

When your car breaks down, do you take it to a shaman?

When your plumbing bursts, do you find a priest?

When your employer fires you after you were hurt on the job, do you ask a psychic what to do?

Of course not.

You turn to people who study and practice for years in the field in which they specialize.

Your belief flies against anthropology,biology, geology, paleontology... Wouldn't it be so much easier to defer to them?

You understand that there's a conflict between the Bible and the observable world history, and yet you don't care.

And that is my point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit