Great Tribulation and Trump

by TakeOffTheCrown 193 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Given WT interpretation of the GT, the GT does not depend on dt, but on a generation that will not "pass way" "until all these things occur," coupled with a preaching work and an invisible kingdom ruling for a century + 2 years -according to wt. In relation to wt interpretation of the gt, something must give now with or without dt. Another 10 years of preaching the proclamation of 1914 and an invisible kingdom while everyone from 1914 is dead and humanity hoping only in technology and human intelligence, does not appear on the horizon for wt. Something must give, something must happen, or something must change -and I do not mean DT deployments to change the USA.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

and target JWs specifically. -Schnell

How do you figure since wt sold them their sweet property?

• Wayward
    Wayward

No such thing as 'the Great Tribulation'. While I have no love for Trump, I don't believe the Big A is here. Life will go on as it always manages to.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

We are still a ways from the beginning of the GT.

The gb wishes that Trump would be the beginning of the end.

In reality, the gb and all their maggot lackeys and ball lickers and ass suckers will need to bite it first.

• EternalPettingZoo
    EternalPettingZoo

I remember my mother crying uncontrollably after President Clinton said Peace and Security. The end was coming any second and she had convinced herself she wouldnt make it because we didn't go out in service enough. I was only 6 or 7 but I remember thinking how strange it was for something some guy said on TV to make my mommy break down.

It's really heartbreaking to remember.

• schnell
    schnell
    How do you figure since wt sold them their sweet property?

Are you questioning doctrine and prophecy? O_O

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God." - 1 Thessalonians 4:16 American Standard version

"My anguish, my anguish! I am pained at my very heart; my heart is disquieted in me; I cannot hold my peace; because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trump . . . Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is laid waste: suddenly are my tents destroyed, and my curtains in a moment. How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trump." - Jerrmiah 5:19-21 American Standard version

"By inspiration I came to be in the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a strong voice like that of a trump." - Revelation 1:10 Revised New World translation

"After these things I saw, and, look! an opened door in heaven, and the first voice that I heard was as of a trump." Revelation 4:1 Revised New World translation

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Are you questioning doctrine and prophecy? O_O

hmmm. No, but I wonder about interpretations about them.

jwleaks

jwleaks trump trump trump

hmmmmm!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    The UN cries out peace and security.
    1. Organized religion aka Babylon the Great gets destroyed by the UN in cahoots with all nations.
    2. Then the UN turns on them last of all in order to wipe them out.
    3. After which the heavenly cavalry comes charging over the hill to their rescue. Oh yes, don't forget the fireballs and other pyrotechnics that the big J in the sky hurls down for entertainment of his angels.

Where does Trump fit into all of this?

Trump will be grabbing vaginas and gloating about it as the women are running for their lives.

Rub a Dub

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel
    TakeOffTheCrown » It appears that Trump has won a victory that no one expected. Is it possible that Trump may play a part in the Great Tribulation?

The Great Tribulation appears to be an event limited only to the Middle East. It's a 7-year period leading up to the epic battle for Jerusalem (Ezekiel 38-39, Zechariah 12, 14, Revelation 11). The Lord told the prophets that He would bring the warlord Gog and "all nations" down upon the city of David, to his own death and their destruction. This warlord would be from the north, some say Russia, others, Turkey. That would seem to eliminate Trump from the equation. And based on Muslim eschatology, I believe Gog will come out of Turkey and a revived caliphate. It's what ISIS is trying to bring about. They see a massive Muslim war and a decisive victory with Israel as an inevitable event. Ezekiel tells us the nations that will be involved and they're all modern day Muslim countries. For such a war to take place, the third temple must be built and the United States must be removed from being able to interfere. So no, I don't think Trump will be a part of the great tribulation.

There are some who believe Trump is one of the most unqualified of men to ever be elected president of the United States. Trump seems to be surprised by his victory. It is as if someone has pushed Trump forward.

Yes, and he may yet go down as a great President. Obama was seen as qualified, but many view him as easily the worst President the U.S. ever had. If Trump surrounds himself as with good people and respects the Constitution, he can be a super President.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit