Great Tribulation and Trump

by TakeOffTheCrown 193 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Is it just me, or is anyone else starting to suspect Fisherman has gone off his meds?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

The gt depends on the existence of the God of the bible. If such God does not exist, then neither does the gt as described in Biblical prophesy as interpreted by JW. And any doomsday event or cataclysm such as nuclear annihilation, metors, world wide disaster - is not the gt in connection with the God of the Bible. Since, the topic of this thread is about the GT, it assumes that He does.

So, for the benefit of those that are not able to follow the logic: Since the gt axiomatically assumes that God exists, the gt is about Bible prophesy and my post on this thread is an attempt to interpret the gt using God as a variable. If you do not like the existence of God then this discussion is not for you because the God of the Bible is inegrated with the gt and discussing the GT as it relates to trump is the subject of this thread. So, if you ever read a book, even fiction or even poetry, there are ideas that are conveyed in the book that the author is trying to get across using his literary method, the Bible can be such a book and the point the author wants to get across is that God is the mountain to flee to at the time of the gt, no other mountain can save. Hope this helps. Got it vid?

• prologos
    prologos

FM: Surely you are aware that other denomination have other interpretations of the meaning of the great tribulation?. Wt has it's peculiar, evolving concept. When I got fascinated with Rev, 11: 18b, in the old bible of my ancestors, The GT, wt version, had already started, I was living in the hiatus era, gt interruptus, to allow the Great Crowd to come out of, not survive, but come out of the mess.Now,

as it stands, the wt god, and his invisible mountain will have to prove their existence by finally acting. The instability by a trump tragedy could trigger a destruction of the living Earth as we know it. so:

no great tribulation, no wt god.? is that not circular reasoning? preferring the circle of the Earth over its biblical four corners?

conveniently, the main protagonists of that proposition, the GB, F&DS will have disappeared, supposedly raptured before the proof is even delivered. Even miraculously buried, disposed of, like the fleshly remains of Jesus. You believe that?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    prologos2 hours ago
    FM: Surely you are aware that other denomination have other interpretations of the meaning of the great tribulation?

Have I not been discussing another interpretation of the gt with van? So how could I not be aware of it. And even if I did not have such conversation with van posted to prove that ai am aware, it is an axiom that I must be aware of it. So how could you possible reach such a wrong conclusion from a parse in a sentence, that I meant that the existence of God is only a variable with the jw interpretation on the gt. In the context of all of my posts on this Forum and common sense you should have understood what I meant. The existence of God is not subjective, the gt is, but how could the gt or the bible possible be subjective to wt interpretations. Isn't that an axiom too?!

However, it is logical to subject the gt to wt interpretation in the context of wt interpretation posted by me in my reply to vid who is challenging me and to subject wt interpretation to God but it is an axiom that wt doctrines can be wrong even about gt as wt admits. It is also clear that all I wanted vid to understand is that the gt is contingent upon the existence of God and is the subject here so it is not ridiculous as he conveys when he laughs at me when I Posted the modern day fulfillment of fleeing to the mountains to mean exactly what I posted.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If such God does not exist, then neither does the gt as described in Biblical prophesy as interpreted by JW.

• schnell
    schnell

I'll take the if, that's as close as we're gonna get.

In a nutshell:

https://youtu.be/SmFEK2gq4QQ

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I'll take the if, that's as close as we're gonna get. In a nutshell:

It don't matter what you want to take.

Given:God is a variable in the gt, what is meant by the gt in terms of God= What did the Bible writers mean?

Some people have taken the time to read a a Novel or a Poem and have actually thought about what the writer is trying to say to the reader. It don't matter who wrote the book or whether the characters are real or fiction.

Since God is part of the GT, one cannot discuss the GT without including God ;hence my post using God with the GT is a valid interpretation whether you want to take it or not -does not invalidate my interpretation of what the BIble writers meant. Therefore, this thread is not about disproving the existence of God, it is about the GT and IF trump has any function in the GT events.

I would like to move on. Tired.

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

Trump family is buying Watchtower property. Jared Kushner was featured in a Watchtower video that was eventually removed by jw.org. Wifibandit has a copy of the video. Trump is now president-elect. Is there some meaning to this? What do you think?

(Try to restrain yourselves and respond in a thoughtful manner. Thanks to you all.)

• Landy
    Landy
    Is there some meaning to this? What do you think?

Yes, it means that a property developer has bought the WTS buildings that were up for sale and Trump has been elected president.

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown
    Yes, it means that a property developer has bought the WTS buildings that were up for sale and Trump has been elected president.

Thanks Landy for your comment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit