- NEW THIS WEEK!
- >GDP increased by 2.3 percent in 2017, up from a 1.5 percent increase in 2016 (http://archive.is/7cIpp)
- >Gross domestic product (GDP) grew at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the fourth quarter of 2017 (http://archive.is/7cIpp)
- >President Donald Trump signed legislation this week known as the Recognize, Assist, Include, Support and Engage, or RAISE Family Caregivers Act (http://archive.is/TMAn2)
- >Home Depot hourly employees to receive $1000 bonus due to tax reform (http://archive.is/BlKtz)
- >European CEOs go one by one to tell Trump they are investing billions back into the US (http://archive.is/eHIrV)
- >Fedex announces $3.2 billion in wage increases, bonuses due to tax reform (http://archive.is/Q5OdW)
- >Campbell Soup closing Toronto factory, moving back to the US (http://archive.is/5G4nE)
- >ExxonMobil announced the company will invest $50 billion into the United States over the next 5 years, citing tax reform (http://archive.is/9Cj7v)
- >265 Companies Announce Bonuses, Wage Hikes, 401(k) Match Increases Due to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (https://atr.org/list)
- >Trump’s border wall prototypes virtually impassable, pass rigorous testing (http://archive.is/GQPy9)
- >A week after the Trump administration unveiled tariffs of up to 30% on imports of solar panels, one of China’s biggest manufacturers announced that it plans to open a new plant in the US (http://archive.is/2Q16K)
- >US ups security vetting for refugees (http://archive.is/uZUfy)
- >Justice Department investigating McCabe’s work on Clinton email probe (http://archive.is/gPQXP)
- >House Intelligence Committee opens investigation into the DOJ, FBI (http://archive.is/3vc8E)
- >House Intelligence Committee votes to release classified Nunes memo (http://archive.is/PtXsA)
- >FBI officials review surveillance memo, could not cite any factual inaccuracies (http://archive.is/wLMm3)
Is Trump Doing Better Than You Thought As President!
Outa,,,,, that means nuthin! Lol
No he is less presidential than any president in the history of the country. He is blowhard. He has made many diplomatic faux pas. As well as a lack luster legislative agends.
The Republicans screwed up and that’s how Obama got in. The conditions were right.
I’m not in agreement with what you said about ‘white people being annoyed at a rich successful black person’. I think that’s a stupid corny cliche or stereotype..My Dad liked Obama..Besides, it’s a given that somebody running for office would be rich and successful.
My problem with O was his unwillingness to admit Islamic terrorism, among other things.
In general, the direction the country was going in was how Trump got elected.
You are quite correct about the bar room brawl!
Trump wants to fulfill his promises but its Mike Pence and Jeff Sessions who worry me.
I think Obama fanned the flames of racism across America by virtue of him a black man being rich. popular and successful.
Sort hit a nerve with poor white people in the States
What utter tripe and typical of the real RACISM now running rampant - the idea that if a black person doesn't win every race / award / competition / election then it must be because of ... RACISM !!!
Clinton lost areas that voted overwhelmingly for Obama, yet those people are supposed to now be white supremacists because of it? What absolute crap.
It's like the left has decided that combining "make it rain" with "use the race card" will guarantee victory. It won't. It will mean more and more people just stop caring about claims of racism because they will equate it with fake news.
I think Obama fanned the flames of racism by making things about race when they were not and by taking sides on issues based on race instead of right.
@Bungi Bill. Meet you down the pub for a few coldies. Won't talk about religion or politics.
Simon , you are correct! I’m sick and tired of the race card being played . I had high hopes that O would be a peace builder and he formented more strife instead! He was prematurely given the Nobel prize in my opinion.
What does Obama have to do with trump? The question was how do we evaluate trump. He has been a miserable failure as far as I am concerned. Obama's policies where not great , I personally did not like them. Trump however, has not only distasteful policies, he is making a mockery of the office of President. I would have preferred a conservative who is honorable ie.John McCain or Kasich.