Is Trump Doing Better Than You Thought As President!

by minimus 152 Replies latest jw friends

• Are you serious
    Are you serious
    Even though I think he can be a jerk, is narcissistic and puts his foot in his mouth just about daily he is actually doing very well when it comes to the economy and doing what he said he was going to do. What he did well was pick excellent people to help him such as the Sec of Defense, Sec of State and Treasury Sec among others.
  • SadElder
    SadElder

Haven't fared any better under him. In fact worse. Health insurance increased by 15% thus far, cox cable bill rates raised twice in 3 months, gas up 7% in our area. Local average wages remain unchanged, i have a fixed income so I'm not affected by wages.

All in all I have less money in spendable dollars remaining per month than when he started.

I didn't vote for him nor did I vote for Hillary. I will say that this president has irritated me more in a brief period than any other president. Pence the right wing baptacostle is even more dangerous.

• Simon
    Simon

I think he's killing it and it's killing the dems. The whiny "sky is falling" fear mongering that they promote is just starting to get stale and the sky didn't fall. You can only claim that Armageddon is about to befall us so often before people wise up to the fact that you are lying.

Economy is better. Businesses are better. Jobs are up. Pay is up. Crime will be down. Unjust regulations (title 9!) are being rolled back and Obama's crooked government apparatus is being dismantled piece by piece. He's also jump started numerous improvements in relations around the world in previous hotspots due to not just continuing the same tired policies that perpetuated the problems (e.g. Jerusalem / Palestine, Saudi Arabia and now Pakistan). Why do we give money to terrorist regimes and undermine democracies?

The Dems behavior at the SOTU may appeal to their core fanatical base but I think they are alienating even more of the mainstream voters. Nanci Pelosi should stick to chewing on tide-pods and give up on any idea that she has any ideas about how to govern.

I don't care about Trump the man because the job of President isn't "man of the year". He's elected to do a job and he's doing it better than the previous corrupt racist.

The left can't look at anything objectively and all they can do is hate. Keep it up - 4 more years.

Who is even going to run at the next election? They going to wheel Joe "touchy" Biden out? Or fire 50,000 volts through Clinton's corse and dose her up with formaldahide again? Or maybe Whatever his name was "we found a Kennedy" McDrooly face?

Obama's legacy is that he has no legacy.

• minimus
    minimus

Simon, perfectly stated! Kudos!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Most presidents in history as well as world leaders have not been as pure as you might want to believe. Most of them have been unfaithful and morally questionable. If you think Kennedy was a great President, cool! But he was far from a perfect man.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He has not blown up the planet, yet. So I must admit, yes, he has done better than my expectations so far.

• stillin
    stillin

Based on his pre-election campaign, I would say that we are getting what I expected.

• new boy
    new boy

I just saw his life story Netflix. The series is called "Dirty Money."

Check it out. This guy has done some really nasty stuff. One of the biggest con man in recent history.

It's scary what he has hid from the public.

• kairos
    kairos

I'm thrilled.
    Everything he said he'd do and more!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pgwr9r36zIU" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen>

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

I've been very impressed with Trumps ability to get things done. He accomplished a lot of the things he said he would:

• He's built the worlds largest wall on our southern border
    • He's got GDP up by 6%
    • He released his tax returns
    • He's negotiated the best deals with China
    • He destroyed ISIS in 30 days

. . . oh, what's that - he didn't do any of those things? And he said he would do them in his first year? Well . . . deep state! It's all a deep state conspiracy!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit