Is Trump Doing Better Than You Thought As President!

by minimus 152 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

I feel the policies and direction Trump is taking the USA in will be counter productive in the end. A view of America First and fuck the rest of you can not last. He has spent a lot of time tearing down but seems to have no intentions of building back up.The people at the top, billionaires for the most part are engaged in the final draining of America's wealth.He is one of them

For the question of North Korea there is no answer. I am sure with his impulsive nature that soon he will start a military conflict there. It will quickly escalate to a hopefully limited nuclear war. As all Americans congratulate themselves on how the war only cost a million or so casualties and only 100,000 Americans with the total destruction of all his ICBM forces a small freighter pulls into the port of San Fracisco

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The only difference between the two dictators of what Russia has and what the US has, is one will kill you for any disloyalty and the other one will just fire you.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

For someone who is under-qualified and with no previous political experience, Trump is doing pretty good. He seems to be genuinely trying to keep his pre-election promises - compare the way he has dealt with ISIS to his predecessor and you'll know what I mean.

I don't think his time in power will be great but it could well be pretty solid, and nothing like the scaremongers would have us believe.

@VW.org - so what if Trump supporters are dumb?

The vote of a person of an IQ of 80 is worth the same as a vote of a person with a 160 IQ, right?

• Poztate
    Poztate
    The vote of a person of an IQ of 80 is worth the same as a vote of a person with a 160 IQ, right?

If you only have an IQ of 80 you should get two votes. It's the American Way

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think whats most troubling with Trump is that he seems disingenuous and corrupt when it comes to realized and accepted facts, particularly anything in contrary to him being less popular than the previous president Barack Obama. spinning and making up fake news thinking that everyone is going to believe it, insulting everyone's intelligence in the process..

• VW.org
    VW.org
    @VW.org - so what if Trump supporters are dumb?

I went fishing today and I got a bite.

• minimus
    minimus

Obama prompted racial strife. Put down law and order , police etc. terrible prez

• flipper
    flipper

, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Outahere
    Outahere

He's doing the one thing that was his job, and he's racked up a perfect record: Not Being Hillary.

Otherwise, he's been surprising. I very much opposed him. I was a Rand Paul fan.

After he got knocked out in the primaries, my vote was for the Sweet Meteor Of Death.

I thought Trump the Destructor would be the next best thing. So I voted for Burn It Down.

But so far he's actually turning out to be potentially the best President since Reagan. Maybe in the end, he will be even better. For me personally, his tax policy is a big help.

The economy is starting to roar. Unemployment keeps improving, although more is needed. Removing illegal immigrant and easy H1B labor from the pool should be helpful for raising wages and getting low-skilled Americans into the workforce. Big companies are repatriating capital, planning on capital investments and new plant, as well as higher wages and larger worforces.

Plus the markets have responded completely opposite to what the liberals predicted, although they probably need a breather right now.

As the fruit of deregulation and improved tax policy sink in, we might see some really strong quarters that will return the US GDP trajectory to it's long term trend, which would be great for the fiscal outlook.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/atlanta-fed-estimate-of-gdp-growth-tops-5-doubling-consensus-2018-02-01

Atlanta Fed estimate of GDP growth tops 5%, doubling consensus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA0rnucyLeE

• flipper
    flipper

OUTAHERE- " But so far he's actually turning out to be potentially the best President since Reagan " . ?? What kind of weed you been smokin ' bro ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit