Is Trump Doing Better Than You Thought As President!

by minimus 152 Replies latest jw friends

• VW.org
    VW.org

This YouTube video shows the intelligence of some Trump supporters. Pro Trump supporters don't be reticent to watch.

https://youtu.be/t-Ydoh_5EjU

• jp1692
    jp1692
    Trump will be remembered as ... someone who ... created a new american (sic) order.

And that is exactly the part that concerns students of history and human nature.

• just fine
    just fine

I wish he would stop tweeting. But I am happy with the economy and tax reforms so far. I max out my 401k, take every deduction permissible and still wind up paying nearly $30k in just federal income tax, and I am not anywhere near being a 1%er. My company is also one that is giving money back to the employees due to the tax reform bill. So far so good, if he would just shut up.......😀

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Simon says ......

He's elected to do a job and he's doing it better than the previous corrupt racist.

Really ?

So Obama was a racist ?

And Obama didn't create ISIS, it was created by Republican Bush and his dismantling of the Iraq army during the second invasion of that country.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Well see in couple years of Trump's polices helped in creating jobs and the economy in depressed areas because hey that was the area of the country where he got the most votes.

Tax reforms did help some the population though but a what cost to the national deficit ?

We'll know by 2020 if his policies worked or were effective to their supposed intent

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

For 84 months jobs have gone up. 12 for Trump. This would have happened with or without him. Everything goes in cycles when it comes to the economy. By the way presidents don't create jobs businesses do. He has manage to become the best distractor I have ever seen. Everyone who is investigating the Russian connection are mostly Republicans. But to hear him say it and his minions it's this great plot to take him down by the other side. The only question I would like to have answered is. If he is innocent why is he trying to discredit those looking into this? Please don't tell me it's Hillary lovers doing this or the FBI is corrupt. Just a year ago the Republicans was talking about how great they are. Comey did many things that caused her to lose the election plus she was not a good candidate but Trump had Comey fired.

From the day he started running for president I saw criminal intent in his thinking. But then again he came from a family of criminals. I just got out of a cult and I hate seeing this nation becoming a world cult of trump. Again I feel both sides need to look long and hard to answer the question. Are they serving the people of this nation or the billionaires who paid for them to get elected? So far all I have seen is billionaires rule while the rest of us drool. You may have more in your paycheck now but don't worry in a few years that will change.

Like all economic cycles this one will end. For better but most likely for the worse. History has proven that is true. Bad mouthing either side is childish let's start talking like adults and come up with real meaning to these conversations. Maybe all of us will get a better understanding of what's going on. Still Totally ADD

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

As a 'Golfing President' he is probably doing much better. The more you practice the better you get.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

As a Canadian, the more I look at Trump, my sadness for the American people increases.

Then I look at our Prime Minister and my sadness increases for fellow Canadians.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

He's doing as well as I expected.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Well said ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit