No More Anonymity

by Francois 94 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Logansrun,

I haven't bothered to read your post as I am assuming it consists of more of the self serving dog-squeeze that masquerades as your "contributions" to this board here of late. I have no interest in it. Nor will I of the next.

This thread started off on what I consider to be a very high note for very high purposes in service of a set of very high ideals and I refuse to participate in your Pharisical-like (that is, marked by a hypocritical censorious self-righteousness, in the likely case you didn't know) cheapening of it, as has become your modus operandi; your posts have become full of sound and fury signifying nothing lately. A sort of adult form of playing with your own toes, as I see it. I'm so happy you've found a way to amuse yourself.

Go 'way little boy, you're bothering the adults and you're untrue to your avatar.

Frank Tyrrell

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

It gives me great pleasure to let JWs know who I am. I have nothing to hide from them, nor do I fear them in the least. Kenneson is the family name. Claude Kenneson from Tallahassee, Florida. Pleased to make your acquaintance Frank and all those who are able to reveal their true identities.

• Francois
    Francois

Nice to meetcha Kenneson. And raspberries to all JWs everywhere, for without the individual JW, there would be no organization.

Frank Tyrrell

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Yeah! I've got nothing to hide from the society. My full name is: Eat Shit Watchtower. :D

Actually, I don't give out my real name unless I'm conversing 1 on 1 with someone, whether it be through chat, email, telephone, or in real life.

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Shelli Frantz here Visit Smiley Central!

(waves helloooo to Ruth )

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Frank and Bradley--you two are coming at the same thing from opposite ends thats all(namely leaving the Borg). I agree Francois can get very passionate---so can I, and it is not always in a positive way--for either of us. BUT...you know Bradley you have a standing invitation to BITE ME. So I really don't allow Bradley's insults to influence me one way or another. I know you both and I respect you both enough to know your limits(atleast the ones you let us see here on this discussion board.) I don't think Francois is unloving or hypocritical. I am sure if he met your mom Bradley they would probably get along well---after all the woman must have the patience of a saint if she raised you!

Ravyn

• Francois
    Francois

Thank you Ravyn. I fear young Logan's Run is incapable of seeing the world through any filters save his own: insult the JWs and you have insulted his mother: end of intellectual process what there was of it. In a sort of twisted way, that is true as I have noted that absent the individuals, there would BE no organization. So to the degree that she makes the organization possible there is a fault to be found.

I have family members in the organization still and that part of their lives I despise. It's rather easy, I find.

And yes, I am rather passionate about that which I hold to be true and dear and I am passionate about the fact that the WTBTS is as destructive a cult as can be found on this planet today. If they had the run of a country, they would be another Iraq with its Saddam sodomizing everyone in sight and anyone who supported it I would also despise with every cell in my body - my relatives and Logan's too.

My point still stands. There is no anonymity necessary between myself and the GB and/or the WTBTS entire. I want to debate the senile asses and their entire band of merry attornies but they are too cowardly to come out and do so. Logan should take note. I see I have a PM waiting. How I pray it's not Himself wasting my time.

To all of you who have expressed positive expressions - thank you for your support. To Logan's Run: Bite me.

Frank Tyrrell

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Logansrun..

Also, oh great enlightened one, explain to me how you know that the JWs are "Satanic."

First of all, Frank put "Satanic" in quotes, that speaks for itself. Secondly, I consider anything "satanic" that takes you away from knowing the true God... so for me, his statement is correct. Just because your experiences are different from Franks, and therefore his reactions are different, it doesn't make you the "great enlightened one" (to quote you).

And lastly, Frank was responding to one of the hardest things anyone will have to go through in this life... the death of a love one. Maybe you have never lost someone, therefore your experience is limited.... people react in different ways. I too was disgusted by those JWs going out of their way to hurt someone, and yes, I think it is totally lacking in love and therefore "satanic".

Enjoyed your post Frank...

• logansrun
    logansrun

Francois,

I don't intend to waste my time talking to someone who is not open to reason such as yourself. You twisted what I said regarding my mother and you continue to show your ludicrously overemotionalized side which has very little substance to it. No, I didn't send you any PM's because I have no problem saying whatever I need to publically.

Grovel in your bitterness and smugness Frank. Obviously you enjoy it.

Bradley

PS -- And I'm not the only one who feels this way about you.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    PS -- And I'm not the only one who feels this way about you.

you just lost your argument by reverting to a very childish insult..... scheesch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit