No More Anonymity

by Francois 94 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

but when we and loved ones are assaulted, then we have both the right as good citizens and Christians to put up a STRONG battle to overcome the wrongs.

My god, Ahmen\!!!! What would Jesus Christ do? My lord... he would stand up to them and tell them right where to go!!!! He would not put up with that kind of ungodly behavior!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ called the scribes and pharisees hypocrites. Why don't you???? Allegiance to a cult makes you think the way that you do. It's pretty freakin' obvious!!! Come on. You can see it, can't you??

Shamus.

• avishai
    avishai

Can I get an amen!!!! Reporter, I don't always agree w/ your views, but, RIGHT ON REPORTER!!!!!!

• reporter
    reporter
    My god, Ahmen\!!!! What would Jesus Christ do? My lord... he would stand up to them and tell them right where to go!!!! He would not put up with that kind of ungodly behavior!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ called the scribes and pharisees hypocrites. Why don't you???? Allegiance to a cult makes you think the way that you do. It's pretty freakin' obvious!!! Come on. You can see it, can't you??

Shamus.

It took no less than Jesus himself to overturn the money changers' tables and give 'em hell for commercializing !

If it looks like a hypocrite, talks like a hypocrite (like that snake JR Brown), and quacks like a hypocrite, then, god dammit, it's a HYPOCRITE!

Amen to you too avi!

• reporter
    reporter

And, remember, they've declared their kinky form of "THEOCRATIC WARFARE" upon you, me, Satan, "evil spirit creatures", some of their own kind, and the rest of the world too. "Bible Principles" are their "martial laws". You're not dealing with regular people here, remember. Ted Jaracz personifies this type, perfectly.

Their M.O. is much like that of the Mossad, which is "By way of deception, thou shalt do war." In their "THEOCRATIC WARFARE", they only choose to tell the truth to those whom they feel "entitled" to know.

• Francois
    Francois

Well durn, I still have your number though and we'll gab on the phone. I see the thread is gradually turning away from me and to the point I was trying to make in the first place.

Thanks for all you folks who aren't here protecting yo' momma's honor (let's just die for our chirrun and leave it at that, what say?). This thread ain't about you and it ain't about yo' fam damly, drop it OK?

If we can't get together and in unity (like a flock in a pen) have a two-minutes Hate of the WTBTS like good folk in INGSOC, we should hang up our jock straps or our running bras and go join the Mormons.

FRANK TYRRELL

And to those to whom it is due, thank you for your support.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit