No More Anonymity

by Francois 94 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hell Francois. You blew your cover a year ago, and for less honourable reasons.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/35967/483865/post.ashx#483865

That's OK though. Old age and all. You could come out of the closet though and admit it IS your winery!

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Ravyn Giuliani

Bedford, Virginia

I am in the book. I am also married to an Italian whose father was a Green Beret in VietNam. My husband Lee looks like Stone Cold Steve Austin with a little extra weight and has two black belts.

And I am meaner than both^ of them. Pretty good shot too.

Ravyn

PS if my wicked stepmother is reading this....who cares! HA!

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

No, please don't tell me your last name is Giuliani! And here I thought I liked you...

• Robdar
    Robdar

Francois, I have known you as Frank since we spoke on the phone a couple of years ago. You are as fun, humorous and as deep in real life as you are in the cyber world.

Robyn Faulkner checking in here. Or, it will be Faulkner on Sept 24 when my divorce is granted.

Robyn

• freein89
    freein89

Nice to meet you Frank and all, my name is Deborah Gausman. The boy's name was Randy and should his parents ever cross this place, I love you Dick and Mary. Randy was a beautiful boy and I hope you can take comfort that he lived his short life to the fullest and touched many lives. We shared many good times together, remember the "everlasting salad" and the shoe in the freezer? Remember Rawlin and Aaron being the best of little buddies and Timmy the little carpenter with his hammer in his beltloop waiting for Dick to come to work on our house? I hope one day to see you again in true freedom and love. I hope that Randy's example will lead you to peace and happiness, where true friends will always love you and yours.

Deb

• smack
    smack

Tyrells Long Flat, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what a great drop.

Stephen Mackintosh

• Prisca
    Prisca

Just like Berylblue, I keep my anonymity because of family reasons. If members of my family wish to post their names/pics here, then that's their choice, but to keep the family peace, I don't reveal more than is necessary.

And I think it is particularly important as a female on the internet to not reveal too much personal information. Too many weirdos are out there.

Prisca/Priscilla (surname withheld)

• Englishman
    Englishman

Tyrrel?

Not a descendant of Sir Walter Tyrrel who killed a king of England?

Englishman.

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Another one here un-named for "family reasons".... for the older posters you may remember me, because I "showed my @$$" on here once.... literally. But I was later discovered by family members, and forced not to post... I couldn't resist, so I "lurked" for months, and returned with a new I.D.

I am about to reach my "objective" though, with my family, and after that, I will post my name, and map to my front door. I leave tomorrow morning to meet these family members and make my case with them. I have compiled much information (Thank you all for your help) and I will either succeed or fail.... don't think there will be any "middle of the road". If I blow it... then... there is only vengence left??? I will either make my father see what is going on... or I will make his devotion to them stronger.

And I think it is particularly important as a female on the internet to not reveal too much personal information. Too many weirdos are out there.
    Regaurdless of the J.W. issue.... this is a wise thing, for the ladies or single folks.
  • Francois
    Francois

Englishman, more than likely.

We Tyrrell's don't cotton much to authority and have given rise to many an antidisestablishmentarian (and not a few vintner's and oeniphiles). I recommended Tyrrell's long flat red to Ozzie over a year ago. He rhapsodized about it for some time I might add.

Frank Tyrrell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit