No More Anonymity

by Francois 94 Replies latest jw friends

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

Congrats, Frank.

"One man with courage is a majority."---Thomas Jefferson

It's interesting to me why some people need to explain why they don't give out their name on the internet. If they don't want to that's fine, but why do they need to explain why they don't?

Lyle Engle

• logansrun
    logansrun

Double Edge,

PS -- And I'm not the only one who feels this way about you.
    you just lost your argument by reverting to a very childish insult..... scheesch.

First of all, if you want to talk about "childish insults" you could point to numerous statements Francois has made, including saying I am 'damaged in the brain.' Ah but, alas -- you won't recall that since you are defending him (probably because he likes the God talk and you believe in that stuff as well).

Frank has insinuated that everyone else on this forum would necessarily agree with him and that I am on the fringes in my thinking here -- some sort of punk loner. I simply pointed out that this is not the case. I don't need to discuss that point any farther. Bradley
  • Double Edge
    Double Edge
    (probably because he likes the God talk and you believe in that stuff as well).

To quote you "I'm not the only one who feels that way"..... you REALLY have been hurt, haven't you... (so join a fringe group and beat yourself with chains.)

I don't need to discuss that point any farther.

So don't!

• logansrun
    logansrun
    To quote you "I'm not the only one who feels that way"..... you REALLY have been hurt, haven't you... (so join a fringe group and beat yourself with chains.)

Um...huh?

• jgnat
    jgnat

logansrun, it is fair game to state your own opinion of Francois, but it is in extremely poor taste to suggest you are "not the only one". What is behind your statement, an army, or hot air?

Francois, are you related to Alberta's famous J. B. Tyrrell, the one we named a museum after?

http://www.tyrrellmuseum.com/home/

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

(looking around for the rest of The A-Team)

Michael Ganas of Macon, Georgia. Downtown Macon, I'll even go that far.

Mike.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Why would anyone would think it took "cajones" for Frank to re-post his name here?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Why would anyone would think it took "cajones" for Frank to re-post his name here?

maybe they didn't know he posted it before. I see a lot of people remaining anonymous, I think everyone knows their own situation... so for that person, it took "cajones".

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

We talking about the same thing here, lol?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    We talking about the same thing here, lol?

Maybe.... but seriously... "whose on first"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit