The Great Crowd!

by A Believer 183 Replies latest jw experiences

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Chapter 5 Kingdom Rules. 1879 -1935. what a mess.

Oh HELL yes. That deserves it's own thread. Nearly had a brain aneurysm putting up with THAT crap last night.

• steve2
    steve2

A believer has to toe the JW party line. he may or may not be interested to know that it was "Judge" Rutherford who imposed his views on "who" the 144,000 and the great crowd were. In one step in the 1930s, he arbitrarily changed the Watchtower's teachings on these two "groups" and JW organization has been desperately defending them ever since, seldom stopping to reflect upon the fact that these teachings are the result of drunken Rutherford's mind.

Good work, A believer, over 80 years later still trying to defend a drunken man's interpretations.

• A Believer
    A Believer

Thank you for clearing that up for me FedupJW. I want to read the whole book. When I get time I'll start. Lately I just read random chapters from books.

• A Believer
    A Believer

FedUpJW Some of the Apostles thought Jesus would return in their day. Jesus says forgive. The 1975 was a error but we should all forgive.

Steve2 The light keeps getting brighter and more will be known.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Steve2 The light keeps getting brighter and more will be known.

I know that has to explain all the flip-flops and changes. Why just the other day I got up and thought I saw a car parked across the street. Then as the sun slowly came up it turned out it wasn't a car, it was bicycle. But surprise, surprise, as it got even brighter out it turned out it was really the neighbors pontoon house boat. Then when the sun finally broke over the horizon I was really enlightened to see that it wasn't a car, it wasn't a bicycle, it wasn't a pontoon house boat...it was a dead squirrel!

• A Believer
    A Believer

If Jehovah says as much to put it in his book, so it's true.

• just fine
    just fine

Oh boy another believe or die thread.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Naos means temple. Jehovah can have a temple on earth.

No, it doesn't. A Believer, are you even reading what we write? Use your critical thinking skills, please.

• A Believer
    A Believer
    honestan hour ago

Noah's ark 😂😂😂😂 oh good lord can't believe people actually believe this story. Noah went to Australia, the Americas, south pacific Islands to preach that they will die of they don't travel to the middle east and get on his ark! How did he build that ark? Could of it possible hold millions of people, how did the kangaroos and coyotes get on it. What happened to all that methane gas? 😂😂😂 you do realise that indigenous people existed pre Noah's ark. Apparently they were killed as well?

Not sure. I thought the bible story goes they were all in one place. If he did travel and no one followed him, then they were no different. It could have held the amount of people living back then, we don't know how many their were. Animals got on it because Jehovah directed them to.

• A Believer
    A Believer

What does it mean then Sanchy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit