The Great Crowd!

by A Believer 183 Replies latest jw experiences

• A Believer
    A Believer

16 As for the heavens, they belong to Jehovah,+But the earth he has given to the sons of men.+

Wizztick the 144000 are a great crowd. Yes they are in heaven.

• sir82
    sir82

Sir82 Part of me believes you sincerely don't want to understand. That article is perfect in explaining it.

All of me believes you are incapable of explaining your beliefs.

The real world doesn't work by mumbling "read JW.org" and shuffling off (which is what the "life-saving worldwide preaching campaign" has pretty much devolved into).

If you personally can't explain or defend your beliefs, why should I believe you?

• A Believer
    A Believer

Sir82 You don't no need no explanation from me. Read the article and you should be fine.

• honest
    honest

"Imagine Noah building the ark. Everyone laughs at him. Thinking their is no such thing as rain. They see Noah go into the ark and door closes. He doesn't come out for days. Everyone back then thought he was a fool, until it started raining"

That story never happened 😂

Oh dear A believer doesn't understand using the Bible and Bible stories to tell me what will happen to me is like me telling you Santa Claus is real and he lives in the north pole

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Oh gosh. . . . .

Imagine Noah building the ark.

Yes, you will need to imagine this, because there is not a shred of evidence that it ever happened.

While you're at it, imagine talking snakes and donkeys too.

• A Believer
    A Believer

3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Wizztick the 144000 are a great crowd. Yes they are in heaven.

So you are admitting then that the Great Crowd mentioned in Rev 7 is indeed in heaven then?

• A Believer
    A Believer

Yes but their evidence Jesus lived from the writings of historical people, some even hated him.

• A Believer
    A Believer

No Sanchy. What I'm telling you is their is more than one great crowd.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

No Sanchy. What I'm telling you is their is more than one great crowd.

What does this have to do with the location of the great crowd from Rev 7? The bottom line is that the one from Rev 7, which is the critical one we are deabting about, is said to be serving in "naos" (7:15), which is in heaven as per all the scriptures outlined for you in the posts above.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit