The Great Crowd!

by A Believer 183 Replies latest jw experiences

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

A Believer

The WT GC was allegedly forming in 1935. How many of the GC have gone through the great tribulation ? Of course the answer is none since the tribulation according to the WTS has not started yet .

Let's say that the average age of the people listening to Rutherford's GC speech in Washington in 1935 was just 20 . That means that the average age of those still alive today is over 100 and none of them has even seen the tribulation let alone passed through it.

It appears to me that the WTS has misapplied the scriptures once again .

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

A Believer

I also think that the WTS has similarly misapplied the scriptures related to the 144,000 as well .

There were seven million martyrs in the first 3 centuries AD. Yet the WTS has the audacity to judge that these were for the most part false Christians because they have determined that the number 144,000 is a literal number .

Doesn't make any sense at all .

• wizzstick
    wizzstick
    Wizzstick I, unlike believer, have read your document. It simply and comprehensively using only the bible and Watchtower explains the great crowd in Revelation ( which is the one we are talking about, the relevant " Great crowd) is in the naos, or heaven .
    Please can you post it on here as I have tried and cannot.

That's very kind of you..

It is very basic presentation, but when I made it I was determined only to use WT, Thayers, or the Bible:

The Great Crowd - Where are they?

Hope others might find it of some use.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Holy crap! This thread is bat-shit crazy. But, is sure has allowed ABelieve to get their hours in this month!

• Saename
    Saename

I know who the great crowd is. It's China. Just take a look:

Image result for china great crowd

Image result for china great crowd

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Meh.

It ain't that great.

• Saename
    Saename

Blasphemy! BLASPHEMY!!!

You're gonna regret it. Jehoober's coming, and he's gonna use the Zhongguoren Great Crowd.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And they want us to abide by this glorification of mass enslavement? Anyone with half a brain can read this crap and see how blatantly it points to our enslavement. You want to be enslaved? By all means, follow this damnation book and put your energy into it, and you can be sure of it. And it is just as blatant, directly from the book itself, who will be your master.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Vanderhoven7...

Honestly, man... at this point, I don't think they even know how to not "misapply scriptures"... :smirk:

• prologos
    prologos

re: naos and throne, wt theology has it that the "spiritual temple" was erected* at Jesus' baptism. Spiritual temple= way to worship. A temple complete with smoking incense (prayer,--- etc) , of course the GC is in that kind of a invisible wt temple.

Bsw: wt has admitted that the Great Crowd exists only in the post - armageddon world.

*just came from that Australian massage case.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit