The Great Crowd!

by A Believer 183 Replies latest jw experiences

• sir82
    sir82

God can look into the future whenever he wants to.

So, whether he chooses to look into the future or not, the "future" is the "future", right?

I.e., he couldn't "look into the future" and see something that wasn't going to happen, right?

Anytime he chooses to use his "look into the future" superpower, that's what must come about, right?

If so, then the future is fixed, unchangeable. Jehovah is powerless to change it. If he changed it, then what he saw when he used his "look into the future" superpower would be wrong.

So either your Jehovah is not omniscient, or he is not omnipotent. It is literally impossible to be both.

Are you even sure you know what you believe? You sound really confused.

• A Believer
    A Believer

Btlc you read better. I am not saying Jehovah can't number them. I haven't read the whole book but I thing Jehovah is showing someone what will happen and he is telling the account.

• A Believer
    A Believer

Sir82 He knows how the End will happen. He doesn't look into who will oppose him during that time though or you would be pre destined to. Think back to Adam and Eve. Jehovah didn't know they would sin.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Can't you read the Bible?

Revelation 7:!5

It explicitly states they are in the Temple. The divine habitation. It's heaven!

Scroll down the WT's own Kingdom Interlinear: Revelation 7 Kingdom Interlinear

ναῷ is naos. Where God lives...
  • sir82
    sir82

He doesn't look into who will oppose him during that time though or you would be pre destined to.

That doesn't make sense.

I'm not pre-destined, but if Jehovah did look into the future, I would be?

Re-read my explanation above.

• A Believer
    A Believer

This great crowd is from every nation

9 After this I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations

And he said to me: “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation,

And come from the great tribulation

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Welcome back A Believer. I see you conveniently missed verse 15 of that same chapter that states:

15: That is why they are before the throne of God, and they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne+ will spread his tent over them.

Note that they are "before the throne" and serving "in his temple". This points to a heavenly location. If you want a more detailed discussion, visit HERE.

• A Believer
    A Believer

Sir82 read the article I posted and u will understand.

• A Believer
    A Believer

Sanchy We can stand before God that day. And temples back then would be like KHs now. Still...who are survivors of great tribulation from every nation? Not angels. Can you answer me that?

• prologos
    prologos

The Great crowd comes out of the Great Tribulation, according to wt, it has not started yet, so there is no Great Crowd now,

re future: We are traveling through time into the future, Our future does not exist yet, yet the creator, eternal, has been in the future since an eternity. He does not want to predict the wt future, because the past is bad enough. Chapter 5 Kingdom Rules. 1879 -1935. what a mess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit