Systemic Racism: What’s Your View? Is it As Pervasive As Some Suggest?

by minimus 157 Replies latest jw friends

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Hahaha, I feel the same way about you. You're alright :)

• iXav
    iXav
    Why are blacks constantly mentioned on this thread? The reason this subject is so much discussed has a lot to do with Black Lives Matter. Oops there I said it again! BLACK. It’s ok to use the word. Much respect too and kudos to major news outlets for capitalizing Black.

Very juvenile, LOL

• iXav
    iXav
    Racism does not benefit anyone, much less the stigmatized persons. Let's get that clear.

you forgot the systemic part

• minimus
    minimus

Ix, I thought that was pretty clever too. I tried to give you a little example that you might understand. I went the juvenile level for ya.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Systemic Racism - What's Your View? - it doesn't exist in 2021 in Western countries.

Racism certainly exists, but it's kinda on life support.

Grifters like Al Sharpton want to keep the corpse of racism alive. They've shamelessly profited for decades on the misery of other people.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Why the obsession with minority and blacks on this thread.

Is it because he's RRRrrrrraacsit?

• minimus
    minimus

Talking about racism is a huge business. You can even be an avowed Marxist and be a co founder of BLM and buy million dollar homes. The hypocrisy of it all!!!

• iXav
    iXav
    Talking about racism is a huge business. You can even be an avowed Marxist and be a co founder of BLM and buy million dollar homes. The hypocrisy of it all!!!

Totally agree that often those behind the movement are in it for the money. The only problem with this thread is when you mentioned that others are also profiteering from the rage, then, it becomes a controversy.

• iXav
    iXav
    Ix, I thought that was pretty clever too. I tried to give you a little example that you might understand. I went the juvenile level for ya.

At least you have a sense of humor

• iXav
    iXav
    Racism certainly exists, but it's kinda on life support.

Which one is on life support, Racism or Systemic Racism?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit