• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Going to Babylon for the answers I see.

• A Believer
    A Believer

Freemindfade Sorry but it seems the historians are wrong

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

https://answersingenesis.org/archaeology/ancient-egypt/doesnt-egyptian-chronology-prove-bible-unreliable/

So A B, in an attempt to prove me wrong regarding the pyramids, you posted a source from Christendom, otherwise known to JWs as Babylon the Great. If Satan is the one directing Christendom, wouldn't it be weird that he's guiding them towards proving the bible correct? Shouldn't Satan be doing the opposite?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Freemindfade Sorry but it seems the historians are wrong

yeah... you are right, that sounds logical...

• Onager
    Onager

Personally, I feel that an organisation as morally bankrupt and steeped in lies and deception, with laws that are truly evil, such as the JW's organisation could only have been founded upon teachings which are themselves morally bankrupt and evil.

• flipper
    flipper

ABELIEVER- You are an owl with glasses whose wings are in time going to be clipped off if you stay affiliated with the Jehovah's Witnesses mindset - as they are a criminal organization that aids and protects child molesters and instructs their elders to report abuses to the WT legal department before reporting offenses to police- if they do at all, many times they don't.

Thousands are dying in the Jehovah's Witness religion due to following the WT Society's instructions to NOT take life saving blood transfusions, even minor children are being killed in this way. Also thousands of people are shunned by their families and are being cut off just because they stop attending meetings without being disfellowshipped. Some of these people commit suicide due to the pain of being shunned.

So if you can support THIS kind of an organization without feeling pain in your conscience over these crimes - then you are an ostrich sticking your head in the sand and not wanting to see reality. I advise you to fly away from this criminal organization while you still have your owl wings - because once you get baptized your wings or freedom gets clipped - and it will be too late- you are under WT control. I would bolt for freedom if I were you and please research the Internet and put some real into your reality. Take care, peace out, Mr. Flipper

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Accepting traditional Egyptian chronology necessitates rejection of biblical truth. Accepting biblical chronology allows a reconstruction of ancient chronology on a foundation of truth. Viewing the evidence from a biblical framework makes the histories of Egypt and the Old Testament fit together like two sides of a zipper.

So in other words, looking at actual archeological evidence and written records of the actual people of that time shows the bible is wrong. However, if you are biased and want to believe the bible you'll find many ways dance around and lie to yourself.

Fits together like a zipper? And we all know what's behind a zipper dont we?

• tepidpoultry
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I am glad to have found the true religion.....A believer

Your extremely fortunate to have found the WBT/JW Cult..

That has been Wrong 100% of the time..

Image result for Watchtower 1975 what does it mean to you.Image result for Watchtower 1914

Image result for watchtower the end of false religion is nearImage result for nerd celebrating

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Onager - "Personally, I feel that an organisation as morally bankrupt and steeped in lies and deception, with laws that are truly evil, such as the JW's organisation could only have been founded upon teachings which are themselves morally bankrupt and evil."

Gosh, Onnie, don't hold back, now...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit