I am glad to have found the true religion

by A Believer 201 Replies latest jw friends

• A Believer
    A Believer

It really is great. I remember browsing this forum the day after I had joined it, and their was a knock on the door. I thought it was one of my package from ups but instead it was two sisters. Clearly Jehovahs angels sent them.

How saddening it is to see the wolfs in sheep clothing on this website that for some reason still go to the Kingdom Hall. Well atleast it was sad.

The 20 active members on this site likely don't go to my KH and they have already blasphemed against Jehovah. So to my knowledge, he won't help you when his day comes that is near.

• A Believer
    A Believer

We do it this way :D

9 “You must pray, then, this way:+“‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name+ be sanctified.*+10 Let your Kingdom+ come. Let your will+ take place, as in heaven, also on earth.+

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Have a nice day, yourself. May the angels of Jehovah protect the children that are being raped by the elders who are getting away with it. Truly Jehovah really cares.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Why do you disobey your own Governing body?

July 15, 2011 WT‘’7 What is involved in avoiding false teachers? We do not receive them into our homes or greet them. We also refuse to read their literature, watch TV programs that feature them, examine their Web sites, or add our comments to their blogs.’’

Just helping you out here if you're not a troll.

How saddening it is to see the wolfs in sheep clothing

You are allowed to judge others?

Peace!

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

A Believer,

I'm one of those sad souls you reference. I still attend because if I don't, I will lose my entire family and at least a portion of my social circle. Maybe you know me. I'm that ex-elder that decided to step down, never comments, and has a look of despair in his eyes. Likely, most people in the hall have already judged me that I've done something terrible to lose my position. When in fact, all I've done is looked at the facts and see that JWs are NOT the true religion and that such a think likely doesn't exist. So many of the doctrines don't add up and many of the recent changes don't jive with other current teaching making a bit of a mess. Yet, it's somehow my fault that I can't just smile and accept anything handed to me in direct contrast to Paul's advice.

Yet I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing? Ok, if that's what you think. Meanwhile, I'm trying to live a good life and keep my extended family together. What's sad is that I have to pretend to be something I'm not because if I don't, everyone will shun me thinking they are helping.

Oh, and by the way, you also are blaspheming against Jehovah by your very presence here in direct violation of the admonition given by the faithful slave to avoid sites like this. You should go to your elders and confess.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    dB - said: Oh, and by the way, you also are blaspheming against Jehovah by your very presence here in direct violation of the admonition given by the faithful slave to avoid sites like this. You should go to your elders and confess.

See my comment above. If you, A Believer, really DO obey the watchtower directions, please report back here after you have confessed to the elders that you have been on this site and tell us what they say. you are duty bound to confess if you really are a JW. You alone should know this.

Just in case you missed it.......

July 15, 2011 WT‘’7 What is involved in avoiding false teachers? We do not receive them into our homes or greet them. We also refuse to read their literature, watch TV programs that feature them, examine their Web sites, or add our comments to their blogs.’’

Thanks you.

• A Believer
    A Believer

And I have looked at the facts and determined its the right one.

As I have said in another thread if you step away from the religion and don't challenge you're familys beliefs you won't get disfellowshipped.

You will lose a portion of you're social circle? Why would be friends of JWs of you actively oppose what they are about?

Yep wolf in sheep clothing.

• A Believer
    A Believer

Punkofnice I am not baptized.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You think you have found the true religion?

James 1:27
    "Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you."

Religion is personal, not organizational.you don't find it or join it. You practice it. Supporting and promoting a publishing company is not true religion. Offering magazines or a web address isn't. Picking up a stadium to get preferred rates isn't. Reporting service hours selling mags isn't. Meetings isn't. All the things that the WT expects of you to prove you are really a JW has nothing to do with what the Bible says shows one is practicing pure religion.

• sir82
    sir82

Psst....don't feed the trolls.

That is all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit