nonjwspouse

Unperfect human beings make mistakes.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Unperfect human beings make mistakes...

the irony of this sentence is killing me

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Punkofnice I go to school and talk to non JW. Does that make me unclean?

It's not the same. We are apostates. Many here are disfellowshipped for that reason. You are going against the rules of almighty Jehovah by coming here and chatting with us. Do you love Jehovah? If so, you must go confess to the elders.

• A Believer
    A Believer

Lostandfound It's unfortunate that happened to you're daughter. But remember what the Bible says

21 Then Peter came and said to him: “Lord, how many times is my brother to sin against me and am I to forgive him? Up to seven times?”22 Jesus said to him: “I say to you, not up to seven times, but up to 77 times.+

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

A believer your trolling tires me.

The WTBTS and those imperfect human beings have made so many mistakes they can not possibly be following direction of the Holy Spirit. They are people in the Bible we have been warned to stay away from, not to believe.

Watch the Scientology special then see how you feel..

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

A B, did you know that the pyramids of Egypt were built before the date of the biblical flood of Noah?

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

A Believer

You surely are not suggesting people should apply this to having the children abused,

Sorry to interrupt your abuse but please come back anytime, and abuse my daughter because Peter said it was OK up to 77 times.

You are sick and need help, but not from here

• A Believer
    A Believer

And I have looked at the facts and determined its the right one - you have neither evidence nor coherent argument to back up this statement, so bollocks ... just total bollocks.

I see the JW teaching as return to original christian teaching and the preaching work as a fulfillment of scripture. It's done in every place now but some places haven't been visited in years. When Jehovah is satisfied with how much has been done then the end comes.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

oh ICK

• A Believer
    A Believer

Nonjwspouse Thier has been mistakes and they have admitted to them. Just like the apostles do in the Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit