Do You Trump Should Have Exterminated That Poor Iranian Fellow?

by minimus 107 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

Rub - Are you proposing that all western powers leave the Middle East to its own devices?

How long would it be before Israel was attacked?

Do like having fuel for your car and for the wagons that bring food to your local store?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Do like having fuel for your car and for the wagons that bring food to your local store?

cofty ...

I thought the Orange Man made us energy independent? At least that's what he said.

I didn't say "all" western powers, I was referring to the US.

Have Israel join NATO and then have NATO deal with it.

There ARE countries in Europe and other places that could certainly help. Why is it always the US?

Rub a Dub

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

If you stop putting your face into places that it doesn't belong you won't get punched - that's pretty much what white supremacists say re immigrants in Western countries.

Strange, that.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

that's pretty much what white supremacists say re immigrants in Western countries.

L U H E ...

I'll check back in later when I try to connect the dots regarding white supremacists and US Military forces.

Perhaps if I had just said "If you go looking for trouble you will find it" would have been a more simplistic approach.

Rub a Dub

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I'll check back in later when I try to connect the dots - well, the same people who say Americans should keep out of the Middle East, want every waif and stray to come to Western countries.

You've basically said that the dead US soldiers were killed simply because they were in the Middle East, almost as if it was their fault ... a bit like what xenophobes say about immigrants in the West ('we wouldn't hurt them if they weren't over here').

The liberal, progressive mainstream media are holding Iran and Western countries to two different standards, I think.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

That poor Iranian fellow

- gosh, that gave me a chuckle!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

the dead US soldiers were killed simply because they were in the Middle East, almost as if it was their fault

L U H E ...

In an earlier post, I said we have three of the most recent presidents, of three different races, who sent the troops to the middle east (Bush:White, Obama: Black, Trump: Orange).

I'm sure the majority of those soldiers wanted no part of it but that is what can happen when you are in the military. You obey orders. There is absolutely no disrespect to those men and women, some of whom sadly returned to the US in a box or missing body parts.

Rub a Dub

• Simon
    Simon
    If you stop putting your face into places that it doesn't belong you won't get punched.

9/11

Moron

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

911? We did get punched. What did we do? We invaded Iraq instead of Saudi Arabia where the hijackers came from. All we needed was an excuse. Once we were there the Iranians had a nose to poke. I don't recall them sending planes into New York. Now that the Orange wonder has made himself Executioner in Chief I can see planes in NY again. No finesse in killing the general. An unknown sniper would have made more sense.

• cofty
    cofty
    We invaded Iraq instead of Saudi Arabia where the hijackers came from - Was

Will this canard never die?

Bin Laden and some of his cronies were Saudi but, despite his family's long relationship with the House of Saud, he was disefranched by the regime long before 9/11.

Al qaeda was primarily motivated by their contempt for the Saudi state. Saudi did not facilitate 9/11. I can think of many reasons to criticise Saudi Arabia but 9/11 is not one of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit