Do You Trump Should Have Exterminated That Poor Iranian Fellow?

by minimus 107 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

I know of no one who complains about feeding, clothing, sheltering, providing medical assistance or assisting in any way the underprivileged here, there, or anywhere, on planet earth, fortunately. The discussion should be the fact those who need the aid and help many times never receive it when ruled by despots/dictators.

Military weaponry is very expensive but so is the cost of terrorists ruling/murdering others. Obviously, a country has to have a strong defense system since the world isn't exactly la la land.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

If the Terrorists attack the gun banners are on their freaking own. Good luck throwing their gluten free recipes at them you hippie freaks.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

LV101 yes I think on the left but at the same time I think on the right. I just don't think trump. I personally feel this bad guy deserved what he got but at what price will the US pay? Still Totally ADD

• LV101
    LV101

I think on the left an awful lot and can't take the left's candidates.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

To bad. A closed mind keeps you from becoming a better human being. Understanding and accepting other viewpoints and others imperfections is the beginning of enlightment. It's hard but it's better than hating others ideas or thinking. Wabi-Sabi. Still Totally ADD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good point Stillin,

$28,000,000 could feed and cloth a lot of people in Africa and many other impoverish countries.

Unfortunately when people are aggressively violent against others who are non aggressive and non violent, the only way to stop these people and their actions is with violence against them or a show of strength.

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

Old skinny San Fran nervous Nan should have just impeached that Iranian.

• minimus
    minimus

Some here just don’t want to kill these bad guys. That’s your opinion. Still , I’m glad he and his men were quickly neutralized.

• GoUnion
    GoUnion

There are alot of bad guys that deserve to die. Sometimes it is more in line with U.S. interests not to order a drone strike, then it is to blow a bad guy up.

I agree, he was bad, wont be sad he is gone. What remains to be seen though is was it worth it?

• LV101
    LV101

LIKE I SAID - I think on the 'Left' an awful lot. I'm just not thrilled with their candidates - not that I'm enthralled with the politicians on the right, either. I don't appreciate the Establishment, Deep State, corruption or much of what goes on.

You're right -- a closed mind -- and a judgmental one is certainly not good especially when clueless of others. So easy to be a hater - not good just because someone has different political viewpoints.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit