Do You Trump Should Have Exterminated That Poor Iranian Fellow?

by minimus 107 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Good move or bad??

• minimus
    minimus

Also, I think North Korea might want to think about how Trump could respond to things if pushed to the extreme.

• stillin
    stillin

I have no doubt that the man was a bad player. Not sure that give the US the right to have an air strike in somebody else's country. Covert would have been better IMO.

• minimus
    minimus

I think if Trump exterminated Hitler, people would still say how awful it is that it happened the way it did.

• Simon
    Simon

Good move.

What were the options? Just allow them to keep doing it? Send them a $billion or two and hope they'll start loving us? (that didn't work)

Better to chop the head off the snake - a clinical strike, rather than sending troops to die and without raining thousands of drone-strikes on low-level targets that just kills many civilians, which was Obama's style (while handing over $$$ to the leaders).

• Simon
    Simon
    Not sure that give the US the right to have an air strike in somebody else's country

They have the right, he killed US troops and are invited to be in that country.

Again, compare it to the 2,800 drone strikes that Obama launched, what gave him the right?

• stillin
    stillin

Not so sure that you can say that Iraq gave us "permission" to be there. Bush, Obama etc have perpetuated the notion that we can be an occupying force to"keep the peace" in the region.

That hasn't worked out so well from the start.

• TD
    TD

He got what he deserved...

• minimus
    minimus

Next time Trump should wait for an invitation?? The guy was there for nefarious reasons. He’s a mastermind killer out to destroy America.

Should Obama had gotten permission to find Osama and kill him?? Hell no. Just get the job done and Assassinate the madman.

• cofty
    cofty

It was morally justified - Soleimani was a monster and an implacable enemy - but time will tell if it was wise.

The backlash will be fierce and I don't trust President Trump to handle the escalation calmly.

Contrary to the propaganda many Iranians will be euphoric that he is dead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit