Do You Trump Should Have Exterminated That Poor Iranian Fellow?

by minimus 107 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty
    The connection between Iraq and 9/11 was tenuous, and I'm being extremely generous there - Jehal

There was NO connection. I think we all agree on that.

I don't believe a word they say about Russia Russia Russia

Then you should read some books by neutral journalists who know the Russian regime intimately. The best analogy for Putin's regime is The Godfather.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Check news—oh dear

• cofty
    cofty

It's all kicking off.

US air bases in Erbil and Al Asad have been hit by 'tens of' missiles fired by Iran.

• LV101
    LV101

Pres Trump considering options in response to Iranian missile attacks - 15 total/4 failures on US troops in Iraq. No US casualties yet. They've taken oil tankers, killed Americans, attacked the American Embassy, targeting Americans just to name a couple of negatives. They are clearly a nuclear threat. They're the #1 state sponsored terror organization in the world and someone has to stand up to them - finally.

Obama's policy was appeasement -- the billions he flooded to Iran are the missiles being displayed today.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

That's all fine and dandy until the shit hits the fan and then who is it that is expected to swoop in and fix the f*ck up?

Desirous of Change ...
    Perhaps England, Germany, Norway, Finland, France, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Greece, Canada, Portugal, Spain, Luxembourg, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland and many more than I can mention here.
    Is that enough? They are much closer to the action than the US.

Really?

UK France Italy & Germany all have military power rated less than even India. None of them even hit the Top 5 in military spending. (Example: the US spends well over 10 times what is spent by Germany)

I agree they are all closer and I really think it's a great idea to let those who are closer to the problem handle it. Should the US really have bases in the Middle East? Europe? Let's just worry about our side of the planet. Of course, how did that work in the 1930's/1940's with Hitler?

I hope Trump concedes that this missile strike is just token retaliation and brings the troops home and ratchets up the monetary sanctions (Iran had 40% inflation and 10% decrease in GDP in 2019) along with an offer of diplomacy. The only other alternative that there is is to go in with massive military force and bring them to their knees. Take out every Iranian military base, sink every military vessel, level every nuclear weapons site, burn every oil field, destroy every refinery, No more endless "military actions".

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

We invaded Iraq instead of Saudi Arabia where the hijackers came from - most of the 19 hijackers came from Saudi. But at least one was Egyptian (Mohammed Atta).

Osama bin Laden was Saudi-born of Yemeni ancestry. As Cofty pointed out, the Saudi regime and bin Laden parted company years before 9-11.

Immediately after America eliminated bin Laden, they phoned the Saudis and asked if they wanted his body returned to Saudi Arabia. The Saudis declined, so the Yanks performed a simple Muslim ceremony before dumping his body in the Persian Gulf.

• minimus
    minimus

Lovely that the Yanks performed a Muslim ceremony for that demon. I never really believed this. I think they just dumped his body into the water.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I've read an awful lot of authoritative books on the modern history of the Middle East Redvip. Saudi did not do 9/11.

cofty ...

Well, if someone has written a book it must be true. Also, if you read it on the internet it must be true.

Thanks.

Rub a Dub

• cofty
    cofty

Really Rub? You don't know how to assess the credentials of an author or to check the sources that they use?

Cynicism is lazy and tedious.

• LV101
    LV101

If only they had dumped the stiff in the water (good idea Min and I heard that from more than one person there couldn't have been a body to lay out inside of crate) millions would have been able to celebrate their joy at home with the rest of planet earth. Iran probably spent their reserves (1.6 billion thx to Obama/Biden and Ketchup Kerry) for the outlandish display of crazy. He was no more a true general of armed forces or a great leader as the kook left is portraying - nonstop crazy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit