Is it Time to Declare that The Great Tribulation Has Started ?

by OnTheWayOut 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

Has there been any change regarding the GT since this article in 2013?

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2013530?q=great+tribulation&p=par

• JRK
    JRK

OTWO,

I guess that eventually "Great Tribulations" will overlap!

JK

• Prometheus
    Prometheus

With the WT you never know what's their next step, or "New Light"....for sure they able to pick up something and through it to the rank and file as the new light!!!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Page 3 replies:

Finkelstein, business as usual, but more ramped up, eh? I don't think ramped up ever lasts very long without increasing anticipation. We shall see.

Designer Stubble, that is kind of what I am thinking. A timetable to save money from printing by not printing. They could switch to their message of judgment with a "tribulation starting" announcement.

Listener, great thoughts. I would say they might find any data to say it is the "start" of thr UN turning on false religion. They can find some anti-Sharia Law data and some acceptance of science over faith stats to show it has "started."

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS has come up with speculative bullshit for over 100 years, there's no indication that they will stop and call it a day.

Feed the fear and ignorance and there will be some people who will gravitate to it.

The JWs make up for .8 % of the world's population of 7 billion, they have still lots to pick out from.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

"There have been some reports of brothers selling their homes and moving into compounds out in rural territory where the need is greater. What a fine way to spend the remaining months until Armageddon."

• berrygerry
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

The JWs make up for .8 % of the world's population of 7 billion, they have still lots to pick out from

My math is 0.117 %

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Thanks Berrygerry

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Today's study - April 2016 WT - Extra-simple edition

Thousands of young Christian men and women are willing to sacrifice getting married or are choosing not to have children, at least for now. Why? Because they want to concentrate on serving Jehovah more. Also, many of our older ones sacrifice spending time with their children or grandchildren. Instead, they give their time and energy to Jehovah. Some of them work on construction projects or attend the School for Kingdom Evangelizers and move to a congregation that has a greater need for publishers.

What's old is new again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit