Is it Time to Declare that The Great Tribulation Has Started ?

by OnTheWayOut 100 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    JamesJack: he paused and said: This is why all of us should try to learn to use these devices because if forced to leave our homes, we can easily carry our devices and be able to receive information from the Faithful Slave from anywhere...

Of course.

That makes soooo much sense. The JWs are "forced to leave their homes" but the WTS is still online...beaming out directives to the 'banned' and persecuted JWs

Okey dokey....

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Last page 9 reply:

James Jack, it could be that this C.O. is revved up by the convention stuff or it could be that this is the message they float out via C.O.'s to gauge the reaction. It sounds more like they are coming out with something.

But you know what? They have talked about BIG EVENT announcements that have been total duds. It could be a big message about no longer actually printing the material for the midweek meeting or for letters to Bodies of Elders.

I am so over BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS and BIG EVENTS ON THE WORLD SCENE. But it makes me wonder if nothing else.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Reply to Orphan Crow on page 10,

Excellent point. If the members gotta run and hide in "bunkers," how the hell will the GB be able to correspond? Wouldn't they be easy to find?

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

James jack:

The CO pauses again, and says "Brothers, SOMETHING VERY BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN ON THE WORLD SCENE!
    I said to myself, he we go again...

Was that all?

No questions about what the CO was expecting? Russia King of the North (again)? Start of the GT? Anything????

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"The governments are turning on Jehovah's people! The Great Tribulation is at hand!!!"

"Wait... isn't 'Babylon the Great' supposed to be attacked first???"

• TheListener
    TheListener

I don't get why dubs would hide? Didn't we always learn that worldly people would call out for the mountains to cover them up on the day of J? Dubs were supposed to be out and about being strong christians and not having fear of man. The recent bunker videos totally shows fear of man.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I had originally said in this thread that I expected the Great Tribulation to begin within 3 - 5 weeks.

After further review, I will just say that I expect it to begin Soon ... Very Soon.

Rub a Dub

• atomant
    atomant

And dont forget when the GB announce the great tribulation and it drags out for who knows how long and nothing happens they still have the new light overlapping tribulation to fall back on.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

if the GT is due i had better start taking some more teaching book from the carts,i wouldnt want my hamster to go with out his bedding :-)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Overlapping Tribulation"... :laughing:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit