American democracy in crisis

by slimboyfat 94 Replies latest social current

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    • I thought we were discussing Hilary, not Obama.Or is she responsible for his comments?
    • The Police are targeting blacks, see the Article Ruby posted on the DOJ investigation into the Baltimore Police Department. They are by no means the only department that adopted the kind of "stop and frisk" policies that temd to impact black people far more, whether that is the intent or not.

Redvip really hit the nail on the head here. People need to stop pretending that everything among all groups are equal. If young black males being arrested more or more dealings with police is not because they are committing more violent crime and it is pure racism, then there should be riots and the whole country burning down because males are 90% targeted by police over women and we have a sexism epidemic. As ridiculous as that statement is.

Show me a single poor white majority neighborhood or city that has nonstop shootings like chicago, baltimore, etc. Every weekend 50+ people are shot in Chicago. Just this past weekend a drive by of young black men shot up a car w/ a women and a 5 year old girl. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-weekend-shootings-20160815-story.html I can find a story like this EVERY WEEK. If all is equal, where is the white crime like this? Are the murder statistics falsified? BUT since police are under so much pressure to try to make things equal, all they have been able to do is fall back. And what has been the result? Murders/shootings in Chicago are set to DOUBLE this year. In chicago alone all of last year had 2,988, barely half past this year and the number has already reached 2600. All major inner city majority black areas are having extreme spikes in shootings and murders since the whole BLM movement began. And no more is it unacceptable for only aggressive unarmed, but with Milwaukee a thug who had a semi automatic in his hand and shot by a black officer, so the message is w/ that community is let black people commit crimes with impunity, if police interfere then attack police and whites. Is that the direction the country should go?

Recent studies (http://www.mediaite.com/online/new-study-finds-that-police-are-more-likely-to-shoot-white-suspects/) show that because of this pressure and public hate towards them, they are less likely to shoot a black person than a white person now. They are putting their own lives at risk because of this lie and pc crap.

Why are we focusing on BLM?

We got to this point because it was one of the issues I mentioned about Hillary that should she be elected president, based on her copying Obama in this regards, would result in more problems. You claimed that was irrational and so this discussion began. I am happy to move onto other areas Hillary is unfit and much worse than Trump.

The Clinton Foundation makes her leaked emails and perjury about them look like nothing. http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/exclusive-joint-fbi-us-attorney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/ While serving as secretary of state (foreign affairs), has been getting billions in donations from foreign governments and individuals in whom she had dealings with and in deciding policy or awards contracts. The FBI tried to open an investigation and Obama's administration blocked it. Now an investigation is opened yet again.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bal-document-u-s-department-of-justice-investigation-of-the-baltimore-city-police-department-20160809-htmlstory.html

Since ALL black people in baltimore are completely equal on committing crime with every other person in the world and all things should be equal, the baltimore police have really pulled back from those stop and frisks. Because of hurt feelings. Let's see the results!

In 2015 Baltimore crime and murders have surged, when a few years prior they had half of detroit in 2012

https://www.baltimorebrew.com/2015/08/07/baltimore-surges-past-detroit-in-number-of-homicides-in-2015/

That article also lists the cities w/ the highest homicide rates and killings this year. Why are the highest numbers all cities w/ highest black population and why are most of the victims blacks? Should somebody inform them that they are not killing in the correct proportion to their population among other races and they need to back off a bit?

So are the HUNDREDS or soon to be thousands of extra murders of children like the 5 year old girl, etc, per year worth the price of having police try to equally in proportion to skin color do their searches, etc, so no hurt feelings and to be politically correct that a certain community does not have a problem among themselves they need to work out?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    . I have stated previously that I have a hard time supporting Hilary because of integrity issues, are you at all concerned with Trumps lies? I am just curious.
    After this statement, I am copy/pasting a statement made by somebody that really sums up how I feel about Trump and why I am for him vs Hillary. From Hillary's actions as secretary of state, the clinton foundation, her lies and reaction to the mess at Libya, the perjury she committed but was given a free pass for by FBI, and close ties to Obama and his administrations having previously blocked an FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation, she is the incarnate of all that encompasses a corrupt politician. Aside from that, look at her tax strategy vs Trump. She will raise taxes for everybody, Trump really helps everybody in his tax code. Especially the poor and middle class. And looking at Europe w/ the immigration problem and Cofty brought out a good point in another thread I think about how taking in tons of immigrants when not enough jobs creates problems, Trump wants to get things stable.
    Here is the copy/paste part that sums up my feelings and why with his faults feel he is better than Clinton. "Millions of Trump supporters feel this way about Donald J. Trump.....We don't care if the guy swears... or how many times he's been married...or who he voted for, or what his income tax return shows. We want the problems fixed. Yes he's an egomaniac, but we don't care. We know he's not a racist, nor is he bad to women, or all of the other things that the liberal media is trying to label him with. We know that he's raised a good family, and that says a lot about him.

The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republican Party is two faced & gutless, and illegals are everywhere and Muslims Extremists are openly trying to hurt this country and make the civilized world adjust to them. We want it all fixed!
    We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly, Rosie O'Donnell, and so many of the elected establishment. We don't care that Cruz, Kasich, the Bush's, and so many other top, old and new, Republicans refuse to endorse him for their own selfish reasons, and we know what they are. We don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorists, we don't care that a very few of his many successful businesses didn't work out.
    This country is weak, bankrupt, our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation of victims, where every Tom, Ricardo and Hasim is a special group, with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in, AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED. And TRUMP is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.
    We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic and Republican Party. We're angry about the budget, treatment of Israel, lobbyists, special interests, overpaid politicians with their self- serving bills and back room deals, trade deals, loss of jobs, manipulated economic numbers, businesses fleeing, and even the phoney pay for play Clinton Foundation.
    Americans are no longer going to be fooled, and the movement is out to change the direction we're taking. Trump may not be a saint, but he doesn't have lobbyist money holding him, he doesn't have political correctness restraining him, and all we know is that he has been very successful, a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, employed a lot of people ,he's flexible, and most importantly he's not a politician. And he says he'll fix it. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar or a failure.
    Public service has become elected greed. This may be our only chance to have a non-politician, despite his flaws, try and correct this gigantic mess, at least for the next 4 years. We must take this shot, because the consequences of putting Hillary Clinton in office are frightening. There is a tidal wave happening, and it's going to overcome much of what's happened to this country."

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

duplicatepostdelete

• OUTLAW
  • supernerdboy
    supernerdboy
    It amuses me how some people think that racism is a reason for there disdain for Trump, yet claim BLM is not a reason to dislike Hillery. There argument is "Trumps a racist, Hillery's main issue is lieing."
  • supernerdboy
    supernerdboy

@EndofMysteries

Wow, I thought I made long posts. Good job! :-) Walls of text, somehow I do not think your gonna help anyone change there mind. Most of the people who would bother reading your posts are already in the know.

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

It was monumental that we had a black president. Everyone was so busy worry about that, when they looked up, they had these two bozo's running....OBama would only be in for 4 or 8 yrs. The Dems. & Rep., had more than enough time to find better candidates. Trump is a business man, PERIOD...& he's not used to the word "NO". Plus if he gets in, he doesn't need any donations for his campaign. So if he gets into office, he won't owe anyone any favors. He can do what he darn well pleases..as he usually does. Hilary, well, she always wanted to be president, since forever...I got this thought, Hilary is going to run, she sends Trump all these emails to say, Listen I'm running & I need a mate to run with but I need to win. So Trumpy, I know the folks won't vote for you but to make it look good, run with me...& so folks there you have it...& those emails that Hilary got rid of where the emails to Trump...& she got rid of the evidence...I know this sounds nuts, but this is America, & we are still trying to explain JFK assassination....

Us Americans vote for rich folks then cry....THEY DON'T HELP THE POOR...uh? Why would they, they are rich....only folks that care about the poor are the poor. But a poor person doesn't have the money to run, so America is stuck with rich folks who want to rule the world.

Tor

• supernerdboy
    supernerdboy
    @Tor: To me that does not make much sense: Why would trump be asking for the emails to be released if it incriminates himself, why would he be picking apart Hillery's run? Um how do you define the rich? The rich donate more than anyone else in the country to charity, on top of the 35%+ tax rate they get took for. In addition to this there businesses get taxed at 39%, so they are forced to hire less people at a lower rate, with less resources. In addition, a lot of them are forced to move out of the country because the world average corporate tax is 22%. 22%<39%. If you owned a large factory and wanted to build it somewhere, where would you build it, in a place with 39% of your growth goes to waste, or only 22% or maybe less?
  • Stealth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit