American democracy in crisis

by slimboyfat 94 Replies latest social current

• Village Idiot
  • supernerdboy
    supernerdboy

"Trump is a racist." In what ways, what has he said or done that makes him racist?

VillageI Nice. Do you like Larkin Rose/ Adom Kokesh by chance?

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Hillary isn't the best option, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so I'm going to vote democrat. Giving your vote to a third party is a vote for Trump!!

And I don't think that the people from the video are for real, they are acting.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I'm actually more interested in what happens directly after the election. That's when the parties start strategizing for the following election.

The Democrats and the Republicans are both kind of shell-shocked and unstable right now.

I wonder what direction they are going to try to steer themselves toward now.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    "Trump is a racist." In what ways, what has he said or done that makes him racist?

He claimed a Hispanic judge could not give him a fair trial simply because of his race.

He claimed Mexican immigrants are rapists, which is not only racist, but patently untrue (illegal immigrants have a lower crime rate than the general population)

When his father's company was sued for racial discrimination in renting (for which there was ample evidenvce), he hired notorious lawyer Roy Cohn to start an all out legal war.

He is beloved by white supremicists everywhere.

He called a man at his ralley "my African American"

As proof he "loves Hispanics" he tweeted a picture of himself eating a taco salad.

He falsely claimed Obama was a Muslim and not a US citizen.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

supernerdboy,

VillageI Nice. Do you like Larkin Rose/ Adom Kokesh by chance?

I'm not too deep into the philosophers but I consider myself a village communitarian. I believe in an alternative civilization. I am utopian in character and utopian in my book means a better world not a "perfect" world.

My idea of a different civilization would be one made up of a million eco-villages. No cities, no suburbs but self-reliant villages of 300-500. That would be a sustainable lifestyle for the next million years.

My economy would be Syndicalistic; worker owned businesses. Land would be free and apportioned to each individual as well as village.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I'm surprised not more comments on the video.....SBF

The video is proof..

Trump Supporters will adjust to anything Trump says..

Make America Grape Again..

LIKE MY TIE!..

Image result for Donald trump..Image result for purple grape

Image result for That makes sense

• Fernando
    Fernando

never a jw: "I am more prone to believe that participants are knowingly playing stupid in exchange for money".

One can but hope and pray...

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

I think the people in the video are for real. The actor is the guy who is moderating. My God how did he not break out in laughter?!? Or even gasp occasionally?? Impressive.

It does make me wonder if these Ohioans have been drinking Flint Michigan water. I mean how do you even get that stupid. Somebody, anybody, show me footage of people in another country being that stupid. Because I've never seen anyone but Americans be that stupid and its freaking embarrassing.

• baker
    baker
    Hillary is gonna bring bill back to his interns, and that is all that matters to bill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit