Is Having Kids Worth It?

by Prisca 103 Replies latest social family

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

RF: Sorry I missed a post and was confused LOL I guess I scrolled right on by it. Little grumpy tonight are we?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Sheila. Yes, people really should make sure theyve read everything before commenting. sigh. Ive reconsidered and decided you deserve the fate youre going to suffer in this thread. Good luck.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

MPatrick-

I didn't see Sheila's words as an attack personally. I think if someone says something that we are appalled at or something that we find questionable like:

Knowing what I now know, I would not have had children due to the fact that I could have spent the better part, or even the remainder of my life in jail because of them. Had I to do it again, I would not have had children. Had I known how my son was going to turn out viz - drugs, I would have stopped with my daughter.

then we should feel free to give our dissenting view. Franc, seems to take no credit in the way the kids turned out. I just see a bunch of blame heaped on someone he helped create. I, along with others, probably were a bit disturbed by his words, but Sheila felt compelled to voice her concerns.

Lastly, Sheila attempted to keep things civil and PM Franc instead of keeping this thread off topic.

• Peter2
    Peter2

Wow! I have three children, 22, 25, and 26, and am I lucky. But, no, I'm not going to BRAG! (OK, handsome, smart and fantastic to be around.) It's Dad who's absolutely a waste. Just goes to show that sometimes "good kids happen to bad parents."

Prisca, have you thought of artificial insemination? All you need is an onanist and turkey baster.

The best,

Pete2

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

RF: I commented know I said WTF in response to your post to LW. MY fate ooooooh you and Francois have such power don't you PULEEEEEEEEEASE. MY fate is my wonderful kids and my grandbaby playing over by my rocking chair. THAT oh grumpy one is my FATE. Oh and my Thunder who is showering after playing with Mak in her kiddie pool and wearing a cracker box on his head to make her laugh.....Oh I await such fate each day with a smile. I am truly sorry you don't.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well Sheila has taken the matter to PM then decided to post the PM after things havent gone the way she wanted. Very naughty. Still, others have done it before her so I suppose it wont be the last time.If only people could control their emotions and consider the consequences before acting.Some people just cant be trusted, what can I say? Never PM anything if youre concerned about it becoming public knowledge.Actually, youve got to assess the character of every poster for yourself. Just as there are scumbag JWs and Lawyers, so are there scumbag ex JWs. Not that im specifically categorizing any poster as a scumbag, I merely generalize.

• little witch
    little witch

Indeed....

RF is in a foul mood....and so is Frank.....

What is with the anger to women on this thread????

Something is amiss.....

Is any woman an easy target for your anger???

Sheila is a great mom, and did not deserve the treatment she got....

I am a good mom, and I didnt either deserve the scorn...

How rude.....

• Peter2
    Peter2

Yeah, and I'm a real bastard. Kick me in the scrotum right now! No kidding.

Pete2

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

RF-

Franc said that he wouldn't read her PM, what else was she supposed to do?

Also, here is a hug, you do seem a bit angry sometimes -----> ((RF))

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Hi Prisca,

Being both a father and stepfather,children are wonderful. I would have to say that finding someone who feels the same as you would be really important. If you don't either or both of you, may be left feeling unfullfilled, or over-burdened.

There are ups and downs... some days I find myself wondering if my wife would be in too much pain if I attempted to RETURN the now 13year old male child, to it's place of origin, but I think she would look sorta funny other days I am over-run with happiness. It is a big decision... forever.

ok... I have to go now... there is a teen age boy loose in the neighborhood... hang on to your wallets folks.

My ONLY regret.... my child has a penis... and that prevents the thought process from functioning properly...... so ... hope you have a girl.jes kiddin' /// they're all great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit