I am so angry I am sick to my stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Ravyn 88 Replies latest jw friends

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Ravyn,

What ever'body said, and here's a little soothing story to go with your ice cream:

The jaydubs haven't had any luck in our trailer park for the past 8 years. I don't even think they work it as often as once a year any more.

Turns out that last time my daughter saw them, she followed them to all the neighbors' houses and told them how hellish it was to be raised as one.

She was 12 then, she's 20 now.

GentlyFeral

• sf
    sf

Lady,

I love your raw guts and loyalties to yourSELF here in this 'case', you know this.

Yet, let's get honest...re read what occured from the start.

You ENGAGED her FURTHER by ANSWERING (satisfying) her EVERY quest(ion).

If you had simply stuck to your guns and excuse her from your porch with silence, she would have no one to ask questions to further. Do you see?

For me, with local jws, it depends on my mood...lololololol....I CHOOSE though if I will engage them or not.

Now, if you got Randy's tape on Ray Franz' disfellowshipment, pop that puppy in next time as they are canvasing the hood. I plan on doing this next time they come 'round here.

If you look into my posting history and topics started, you'll see how I've 'managed' them each time. I must say though, each time gets easier and I have more fun!! lololol

Anyways, I think you did what your mood stated that day. You done okay, but for the lethal threat. Be careful babe.

Sincerely, sKally

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

from where she stood she could plainly see the JWD on the pc screen and the bookcase with Crisis of Conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom displayed ahead of a few old JW books that I keep for reference. (LOL I just noticed too--I have the Shining As Illuminators book laying on the telephone stand right by the door waiting to be wrapped to ship it out to Nathan Natas that I promised him!)

Next time I am going to just say I am a witch and not interested. I can't handle engaging the rank and file.

Ravyn

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Ravyn My she was a pushy bitch wasn't she! I agree with you " What are they teaching them at Pioneer School these days ?"

If she spent 2 minutes in your driveway before she left, perhaps she was writing down your story. I know I have visited your story on earlier threads, and I was emotionally exhausted afterwards, so perhaps you have given here some food for thought !

She pretended to speak to my dog...

I think it's time to send the dog to Guard School. Attack command should be "jehovah"

Here is something for you to settle your nerves.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    I can't handle engaging the rank and file.

Ravyn

Air horns, remember the air horns!! Also, do you have a sprinkler system? Turn it on after they come up to the door, and have a sign that says, all who walk on grass will be shot. Make sure that the entire cement walkway is covered by the sprinkler. LOL Just a mind-f, you know? LOL

ash

• jgnat
    jgnat

I would really like to see your justified anger directed in a positive direction. Getting your story written and published would be great. From the dialogue, it seems you were hit on by a very dense sister. I seriously doubt she noticed anything Apostate. She was so busy sticking to her script, she completely ignored your outrage. I bet her elders dread visiting the households sister-dense refers to them.

This is something I learned from a book a long time ago. The best way to get rid of a high-pressure salesman is to repeat, repeat and repeat.

I am not interested.
    I agree it is a lovely day, but I am still not interested.
    That does sound like a great deal, but I am not interested.
    I just told you I am not interested.

My typical dialogue with telephone solicitors:

S: Good morning, ma'am, how are you today?
    Me: What are you selling?
    S: Well actually, ma'am, we are not selling anything. I am calling to let you know that you qualify for an astounding discount...
    Me: If you don't tell me what you are selling in the next five seconds, I am hanging up.
    S: Uh, ma'am.. well, I am calling from Vendor Free and we are offering..(see, how I derailed his script..)
    Me: I am not interested in Vendor Free.
    S: ..may I ask why you are not interested in this one time special offer, that...
    Me: Because I refuse to support high-pressure sales tactics. Goodbye.

My conversations at the door with fresh-faced truth sellers are even shorter.

Fresh-faced truth seller: Good morning, ma'am, would you like to hear more about how we can make the world a better place?
    Me: <look fresh-face dead in the eye, deadpan> I .. am...not..interested.
    Fresh-faced truth seller: <runs back down the step>.

I don't know what it is in my presentation or demeanor, but I have never had to say more than those four words. My daughter and my honey think I am too tough on them. After all, they are just trying to make a living like you or I. I wonder why my family asks me to take the calls, then? Chicken.

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Ravyn - Thanks for jotting down your experience and considering what you have been through and the brashness of this particular JWB*&%h you handled it just fine. In the long run would recommend Expatbrit's ides and have something in writing, make sure someone signs a certified letter and keep that info in your records. Flying off won't help your cause only because they'll use it as an example. Keep your head on and try not to allow a JW stranger feel like they're in control of your emotions and invade your life.

Good luck to you...can you feel the love?

I can!

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/55890/1.ashx

Check out this thread for other JW action

• onacruse
    onacruse

((Ravyn))

Gosh, I can sure remember the days when I was an aggressive little twit like that, and even proud of it.

One time, when the issue of "can apartment managers keep us from working in the complex?" came up, another young pio brother and I confronted a manager, proceeded to spew off to him about our Constitutional rights, and essentially told him that he couldn't stop us from going in.

He said he was off to get his shovel, and if we were still around when he got back, we'd be the sorrier for it. Well, we decided it wasn't worth bloody shins

That being said: threatening to do bodily harm is, as far as I know, against the law. I'm no lawyer, to be sure, and there're probably all kinds of exceptions to the rule...but is it worth it?

Boy, you sure are a spunky lady! I know I certainly wouldn't want to get on your bad side.

Craig

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

hey Craig.....what bad side?

I have a bad side?

Ravyn, who is busy writing a new curse for the New Moon next week.......(see the wiccan thread)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit