I am so angry I am sick to my stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Ravyn 88 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Rav, last time I saw them come to my door I jumped under the desk. Seriously. Then I thought about it and realized that not only did they not know me, they could not hurt me.

I answered the door and shook. I tried to ask them questions about molestors, women in subjection (one of my favs~~), and why armageddon did not occur in 1975.

They had ready answers. I fired back, however, since I was so nervous at actually speaking to them, I probably was incoherent. They left me the mags and asked if they could come back. I declined.

That was about 1 1/2 years ago. After I found this site and was armed and ready. I still got nervous enough to jump under my desk! Me! I hid! I forgot most of what I had read and had ready to slam them with.

I have been out for 20 years, live in a different state and no one here (except DantheMan) knows me. That is the effect they have.

It is amazing the affect seeing JWs can have.

Last year I was in Chicago visiting my mom. We went to Portillo's (logansrun will know Portillo's) and got a hot dog. As we were sitting down, there were a group of dubs, just getting back from service. It was Saturday. This was a group I recognized from 20 years ago. I knew these people. We were in her service territory.

My mother, knowing they would shun/be shocked/be horrified/etc. that she was with me, said Hi and pushed me to a table. I asked why she didn't stop to chat? Oh, let them eat in peace. I was glad.

My initail reaction on seeing people I grew up with and had not seen in 20 years was BARF....I almost threw up!! I just could not talk. I can still see Brother Belmonte, looking up at me. I knew he recognized me and saw the look on his face. APOSTATE!!!!

UGH!!!

• happyout
    happyout

I think primitivegenius came up with the perfect answer. One of those big honking super soaker water guns. Post the sign on your door saying no JWs, then if they come anyway, ask them to leave once, then FIRE! I don't know that this would be considered illegal, especially with the sign and the request from you to leave.

Rayvn, I hope you are feeling much better today (((((()))))))))))

Happyout

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    We went to Portillo's (logansrun will know Portillo's) and got a hot dog.

Reborn will know Portillo's too!

Portillo's has the best damn Italian beef sandwich I ever put in my mouth! (salivating) You have to order it dipped though. Get the meat soaked in it's own juices so thick that it is wrapped in 4 layers of paper just to be able to put it into the bag and it STILL drips out.

Now THERE is something I DO miss about Chicago!

Or while we are at it...

I would like a Jutown polish sausage. Or how about Mickey's Gyros on the South Side?

Or Patio Ribs? Or Home Run Inn Pizza? Or Giordanos?

Or the Taste of Chicago (which just ended a few weeks ago)

DAMN GOOD FOOD ALL OF IT.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Droooool!!!!! Droooool!!!!!

Spanner

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

hey guys! don't worry about Bradley. He is just a mild irritation, he has a long way to go to reach any kind of real troll staus with me. And I asked my husband this morning about where someone is to bite when you tell them to BITE ME, we both came to the conclusion it should be on the butt in that circumstance. However if you are really nice I might let you decide Bradley. (You make me laugh--coz for all your pacifistic prickiness you are probably the first one of us here I will see on CNN one of these days going postal.)

Considering that I have been the Ice Queen most of my life--I find it rather exhilarating (and exhausting) to actually feel that kind of emothion for once in my life. You people don't know the crap I put up with in silence for 34 yrs. Now I am ready to kill. That is a victory of sorts. It was like an emotional dam broke. I hope I scared that bitch as much as I scared myself. Isn't that what an anxiety attack is? Being overwhelmed with so much emotion that you get scared? The after effects tho--makes me wish I knew which toadstools are the 'happy' ones out in the back yard.

I think it helped my Lupus too. Now the Chinese diagnosis for my condition is that my Water is too Yin and can't grasp my Qi. So the way I understand it--Water is emotion, and it affects Kidney and Spleen. Yin is too passive. The Qi is the active life principle and I am unbalanced and can't hold on to it. I do have a weak passion for living at times. So maybe that burst of YANG-ness did something because this morning I woke up without kidney pain and swelling for the first time in about 6 months.

The reason I don't want to write any letters to anyone is because I left JWs 7 years and 5 states ago. I have since married and my life is different now. I don't think it is anyone's business who I am or where I live. I don't want them knowing my married name. I have decided that I am not even going to say I am apostate, if there ever is a next time. I will just tell them I am a witch. I am not even sure why I told her this time. I think Teenyuck and I must be sisters! All I could think of was shutting the woman up and making sure she would never come back and I thought the only way to get rid of a JW was to tell them you are apostate. (well not with that Sister Jezebel!)

Anyway I am gettting some business cards made up that say:

23,702 people can't be lying.

www.silentlambs.org

and that's all. and I am going to hand them out to every person who even looks at me! But I think it is time for me to stop thinking of myself as any kind of JW, even a former one or an X.

Ravyn

• obiwan
    obiwan

Considering that I have been the Ice Queen most of my life

Oh come now, I've talked to plenty worse than you my dear. Your ok, you good kid!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Ravyn:

It was like an emotional dam broke.

Oh yeah, I/we know how you're feeling!

It's simply incredible how tightly coiled our emotional "springs" can get, and when they finally break loose...watch out! Letting it go is, well, for lack of a better description, like getting a 75mg shot of Demerol.

Craig (of the "multiple knee surgeries" class )

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Jehovah's Witnesses have won in having charges laid against home owners (in some cases with hefty fines as well as criminal record in some cases) for the following actions:

Uttering threats of bodily harm

Utter threats of death

Displaying a firearm in a menacing way

for discharging a firearm (even over the heads of Witnesses)

Displaying a mock/model gun in a menacing manner

Taking a water hose to them

Turning on sprinkler systems with the intent of soaking the JW's

Throwing plate of food at them

Dumping boiling water/soup/spaghetti sauce from above the door way

Physical assault (i.e punching, slapping, hitting with a shoe)

Each time one of these charges are laid against the home owners the JW's will get more cocky and full of htemselves for it poroves Jehovah is with them. All it proves is that the home owner were pushed and pushed and stupidly pushed back in an illegal fashion.

Responding in the above illegal manners accomplishes NOTHING but does play into their hands.

Uzzah

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Uzzah, this brings up an interesting question. WHY are they alowed to do this? How far does freedom of religion go? yes they have the freedom to practice it themselves and in their case it involves proselytizing, but when the person requests them to stop and go away--aren't they now walking on my freedom of religion? They have the freedom to knock on my door, but they do not have the right to step on my freedom to refuse them--do they?

This is a bigger problem than JWs in the US and probably elsewhere--I hear from others that OZ and NZ have troubles with fundy cults too. Where does their freedom of religion stop and mine start? I told her plainly I was not interested and to leave. As far as I am concerned after the first time she was being rude, but after the second time she was trespassing. After the third time I was being attacked. I do not idly threaten to kill people. I don't think i have ever said that in my life. But looking back at it now, I felt like my life was being threatened. Whether that was reasonable or not is not the point. It is how I felt at the time. That is in all my knowledge of the law--self defense.

Ravyn

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

ok I just spoke to Lt Adams at the Sheriff's Dept. he said he first time I told her to leave and she didn't was breaking the trespssing laws. He also said any threat I may or may not have made after that would not even be considered lethal unless I actually displayed a weapon. He also said that since she put me into a panic attack it was self-defense. and he was PISSSSSSSSSED. He told me next time they even drive up into the driveway to call him and he gave me his cell phone number. I think I like VA.

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit