I am so angry I am sick to my stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Ravyn 88 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

Hmmmmm....where would you like me to bite you, Ravyn?

B

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

That was NOT Charlie Brown I was quoting in the post title.

RAVYN: WOW!

I read your post, and of course, followed along to see what my fellow apostates had to say, or suggest.

That woman (JW woman) could not have been any more robotic, and trained to filter out anything that ran contrary to her banter. You know when she started talking to the dog: oddly enough, I think that's when her JW armour started to slip. She may not have acted nervous, but moving her attention, albeit briefly to the dog, was (to me) that she was starting to falter.

Anyways, she was thick as a brick for not responding to your repeated requests to LEAVE.

My dear, sorry to be repetitious....forgive me....but I would hope you will not resort to violence in the future. I can understand your anger towards the JWs/WTS. You have every right to feel the way you do, given your experiences.

The good thing too, I might add, is that you came here to share with us, what had happened to you. I'm hoping much of what has been shared, or even simply writing it all down here, will help you to heal, to some degree, from this negative experience.

My suggestion, keep on journaling, writing down how you feel, and when it's necessary, get on over here, and share with us what you feel is worth sharing. If we can extend any support and comradry, than we will.

Logansrun (Brad), no need to be sarcastic back there; perhaps a suggestion (don't know about the biting) - but I'm sure, contributing a solution or acknowledgement would be better served in this case.

Take care Ravyn

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    This is true, but they have to be inside your home. If she comes back, make sure you get her inside first.

nah................ you shoot them then drag them inside lol....... jk no guns for y ou rav............... cept maybe squirt gun lol. and sorry to hear you got the persistant one. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((RAV))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

• berylblue
    berylblue

I don't know why you would torment a loving sservant of Jehovah that way. You certainly have proven that you merit complete and total destruction at Armegeddon. I hope Jehovah has a mile long hail stone with your name on it.

I know of MANY Witnesses who literally think that way. So, Bradley, you tell ME who is "over the top".

I am sickened, but not surprised.

Oh, some pioneers told me they love to use that "writing" bit on the sidewalk or in the car after a bad call in an effort to make the householder nervous, wondering what they were writing. In other words, to get even because someone didn't want to speak with them.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Bradley:
    Is it "over the top" to express emotion, rather than logic?
    This isn't a thread about logical arguments and their associated falacies.

(((Ravyn)))

• freein89
    freein89

Ravyn,

It sounds like my sister was at your door, she would behave that way. No gun, no threats. When they show up say leave now or I will call the police, get the phone and start dialing 911immediately. Can you get an order of protection against the JW's? Has anyone done that, get an order of protection against an organization, can you do that? Anybody here know if that can be done. I would give it a try. They are harrassing you and you have a right to protection.

Deb

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Send a registered letter to the congregation that holds your territory, and cc it to Bethel. There's a copy of one of those floating around here, isn't there? That says your address is to be considered a Do Not Call and that they are not to call back to check if you're "still not interested"?? And that you'll prosecute if they continue to harass you.

Then put a big sign on your front door that says, "Jehovah's Witnesses! This house is a Do Not Call. Leave or face prosecution!" (then stand in the doorway (so they can see you, but with the door shut so they can't talk to you, or your dog) and call the police if they show up)

• shera
    shera

(((((Ravyn)))))

I understand your anger,but I think the JW's like it when x-jw's(or anyone who isn't a jw) react to them like that.Gives them pleasure and I feel it fuels them to believe, more, that they have the...eeerrrmmm..."truth"

Heather

• logansrun
    logansrun

Little Toe,

Is it "over the top" to express emotion, rather than logic?
    This isn't a thread about logical arguments and their associated falacies.

There's no need to threaten someone with killing them. I stand by my post. I hope Ravyn the best (really, I do). But there is NO EXCUSE for telling someone you will kill them. Yes, talk about getting a gun and executing someone who is being a nuisance on your doorstep is way OVER THE TOP. If someone has these feelings they need help, not people who will just passively agree with everything they've done and said.

Bradley

• waiting
    waiting

o bradley,

someone has these feelings they need help, not people who will just passively agree with everything they've done and said. -Bradley

NO ONE "passively agrees with everything" around here! We're free of the jw cult - we're free to disagree.....and prove it continuously.

And NO ONE to my knowledge agreed that a gun (with or without bullets) should be bought to shoot the next JW who comes to anyone's door. NO ONE agreed with threatening another person's life - even if they are JW's. I wouldn't doubt that some of us haven't thought it a time or two, however.

Ravyn, imho, is a balanced person.....just pissed with the jw's. Perhaps she did have a panic attack - if she did, her immediate emotional response most likely would be tremendous anger. It takes a while to wear itself down, hours to days. I know.

Perhaps if Ravyn decides to send a certified Do Not Call letter to her elders & to Society & to her attorney.....she should put that fact in. A medical reason for JW's not to aggitate her on her own property.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit