I am so angry I am sick to my stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Ravyn 88 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    finally I told her that if she did not leave I would kill her

I know it wasn't funny but that made me laugh outloud!

(((Ravyn)))

She was a bit overzelous eh? You should report her. If she was working alone it should'nt be too difficult for them to figure out who it was if you report her.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Hey, you know that thread I started about the silliness and brash hostility of some apostates? Yeah, you know the one "Apostate Logical Fallacies I and II"? Some of you wanted "proof" that some ex-dubs were "over the top" in their thinking. Well........HERE IT IS.

Bradley

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Bradley, some people were treated very poorly by the WTS. After leaving it is only "human" that they have some anger towards JWs. Perhaps Ravyn is one of those people.

Personally I was not treated badly by JWs per se, so I don't really have that same anger.

I don't think I'd base my entire opinion of a person by how they react when a JW comes to their door and won't leave.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Rayvn, I wish we lived next door to you too. I would have loved coming over when that little pioneer was being so passive aggressive to you. Nina says when I'm angry I radiate. It also helps that I'm 6'2".

You've got some good advice here. Just take it one step at a time and you'll get where you need to go.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Bradley--how many times do I have to tell you to BITE ME in one day? You are using up my posting limit. So Bradley for the next ten times:

BITE ME!

BITE ME!

BITE ME!

BITE ME!

BITE ME!

BITE ME!

BITE ME!

BITE ME!

BITE ME!

BITE ME!

oh and one to grow on:

BITE ME!

Ravyn

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Can I bite you too?

Expatbrit

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

yes expatty you may also bite me, and I might even bite you back. I will not bite bradley tho--bleh--he would give me indigestion.

Ravyn

• waiting
    waiting

The Good Ol' Days of valiant saving of souls.....delusional jw's.

Whoever brought out the following points had the best idea, imho.

1. Write a letter - certified, return receipt, to local kh that no one is to visit or speak to you. Even mention that you have serious panic attacks and if after official notice, a jw persists in coming onto your property with your known condition, and a panic attack ensues....you will sue them for malicious harrassment and all therapy following. Threaten to get a legal restraining order - and post it on your door for all to see if they persist.

2. CC letter to your attorney. Those paid-in-advance attorneys have a place in this world....can write nasty letters.

3. Post a sign on your door - NO Jehovah's Witnesses or other Servants of Satan. Is that legal, btw? Post a No JW sign anyway.

4. If another idiot calls upon you.......immediately call the police, scream that you have intruders & are having a serious panic attack....even a heart attack perhaps? File a complaint......and get in touch with your attorney asap.

5. I seriously doubt if you'll have any more problems after a certified letter (cc to attorney) is sent to them. In fact, send a certified letter to each individual elder & the WTBTS. They won't like that much....but you will have total proof that they know to stay away from you.....and they'll know that you know.

6. Sit back with a glass of wine & enjoy your peace.

waiting

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

((((Ravyn)))))

Post a sign, honey...

NO JW's ALLOWED

A HAPPY APOSTATE LIVES HERE!!

ESTEE

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    I am in Virginia. It is still considered a Southern state and as far as i know in the South you can threaten trespassers legally and carry thru the threat if need be.

This is true, but they have to be inside your home. If she comes back, make sure you get her inside first.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit