I am so angry I am sick to my stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Ravyn 88 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Ravyn: I'm so glad you called your local police department.

Being armed (so to speak) with that information, must make you feel a whole lot better.

I knew you would check this out, but I'm proud of you for checking this out with your local police department.

Rayzorblade feels a whole lot better.

• Special K
    Special K

Ravyn

What an upsetting time you had with that "dense headed woman".

Kind of reminds you of DOGS, who feel they have the right to POOP on your lawn.

You yell at them, and threaten these dogs,.. and they look at you with that DUMB look in their eyes. dah!!

GARDEN HOSE TIME!!! Cold water! SHOCK 'EM.

GET THE GARDEN HOSE FIXED UP BY YOUR FRONT DOOR.

AND LET THEM HAVE IT!!! Because, You do feel like shooting them. Bet she wouldn't come back anymore.

SPECIAL K

• Mary
    Mary
    I told the woman right off I was 'apostate' and had no intention of changing it. She kept asking me personal questions

Uh, shouldn't she get disfellowshipped for KNOWINGLY talking to someone who she KNOWS is an apostate? You should tell the local body of elders this..........see if she'll get in trouble. hehehehehe......

Actually, the woman sounds like she's a bit mental. Everyone and their brothers knows for a fact that when a Jehovah's Witness comes face to face with an apostate, they run screaming in the other direction as though demons were upon them. For her to start asking you questions is really out of character for one of them.

As for threatening to kill her, well PLEASE be careful with that. There's a little thing called "uttering death threats" which the laws of the land take very seriously and you don't want to end up going to the Big House because of these guys.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Ravyn,

You make me laugh--coz for all your pacifistic prickiness you are probably the first one of us here I will see on CNN one of these days going postal

LMAO. I actually DO like you Ravyn, although I think you were wrong for threatening the JW "bitch" and are way emotional about all this (as well as have some weird-ass philosophical beliefs). But, hey....at least you have a nice catty outfit. MEOOOOOOW

Bradley

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Btw Ravyn:

Here's another page from do-not-call you might be interested in: http://www.do-not-call.org/webs/trespass.htm

Muahahahahaha!!!!!!

Expatbrit

• talesin
    talesin

{{{{ravyn}}}}

Sorry abt your experience, it's hard not to let them push yr buttons when the past has been so horrendous.

I had trouble with them a few years ago. I put a sign on my front door saying "JW's are not welcome here. Go away!" It worked.

Can't wait to read yr book.

• Odrade
    Odrade

First of all, ((((((r)))))). I've learned so much from you about facing fears in just a couple of weeks. My husband and I just found this place, though we have been fading for several years, and completely quit the dubs about 7-8 months back. well, except for one 1/2 morning of the district convention (never again) and the memorial. (???)

What you said here:

"But I think it is time for me to stop thinking of myself as any kind of JW, even a former one or an X."

has been key for me in learning my own mind. When the subject comes up, I tell people "I'm not particularly religious, I think I might be an agnostic." I don't say a word about the jws. It's very freeing. I've gone on to have some BRILLIANT and mind-widening conversations with people after that.

My heart goes out to you, but I think you'll find your own way out. Your TCM practitioner is wise. Look for your balance. Protect your lifeforce. And you know what? BE MAD! Suppressed anger and hurt often comes out of the body in physical ailment. Where else can it escape? An explosion of emotion can clear the body of so much physical toxin. I think you are right about your qi balance improving because of it, glad to hear your kidneys feel better. (never thought I'd utter that phrase.--HA!)

Odrade

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Me: well lets see you mean besides the pedophile scandal and the UN scandal and the blood issue and the new light on the generation and the fact that in the last year I was pioneering I was asked by Carolyn Wah(sp?) of the Legal Dept to perjure myself in court to protect Dan Sidlik over a suicide of a Bethelite that I knew, over his gay affair with him? Or my best friend who was murdered by her husband while the elders told her to stay with him and be a better wife? Or maybe the suicide of my friend who borrowed the money for the rope from the brother who came over to encourage him and left in digust telling him he might as well 'get it over with'? Or maybe my schizophrenic pedophile father who was an elder and annointed and left my mother for a worldly woman and claimed he was free to remarry because he spread the rumor that my mother was a lesbian--the one who is still in good standing? I mean of course besides the facts that I just outgrew the childish doctrines and dogma?

Bravo! What a great response!

Even after sharing all of this she still snooted around and undermimed your disgusting experience as if it was merely a drop in the bucket. I can see how she wound you up good & proper Ravyn, I applaud you for not shooting her tires but I can see how this would make you sick in your stomach.

Now, would you like me to come and rub your tummy with some soothing oils?

Brummie

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

hmmmm an oily tummy rub? well maybe you can use the oils on my back and shoulders and just lick my tummy with your rough little tongue.

Ravyn

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Hi Ravyn....

It's a bit like post traumatic stress... and you know, they've trained us to do that too... act out of anxiety... it's like a reflex...

I was once told about a sign at someone's house... it said, "I shoot every other JW that comes to my door.... the last one just left! lol

I thought that was quite creative... Maybe you should put a sign up... JW's, P*ss Off... or Don't Bother.... or Get a real job... something along those lines... trust me, they will see it...

If they persist, like want to ask you why... you can tell them... can't you read? lol... and just close the door...

I hope you feel better... be strong girl... try to not let them get to you... I know it's easier said than done...

Toodles for now

Inq

edited to take out a comment about phoning police.. it's been covered...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit