Poll suggests world hostile to US

by Simon 203 Replies latest social current

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Although our's is a representative government it certainly doesn't represent the will of all the ppl in the US. The last election is proof of that. A sizeable portion of the country does not agree with what is going on at all

See, I feel really reassured when a US poster can say that. Sometimes, blind patriotism doesn't allow for some of these really useful comments to surface.

Cheers,

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

No, (Argh!) Hamas was being sarcastic.

He can say he's anti-US ... plenty of US have said they are anti-Iraq, anti-French and anti-goodness-knows-what.

You may not like it, other people probably don't like the stuff that some americans come out with. The trick is to LIGHTEN UP !!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

El Kabong-

Don't jump into a thread and judge me. Why is it when someone says they are anti-US and I respond, I'm being childish? Editted to add: I've never even commented on these types of threads.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong
    Don't jump into a thread and judge me.

Oh that's right. This is the only post I've ever read from you. I forgot.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I just wonder Simon, did you think that starting a thread like this , even for a good discussion wouldnt turn out this way?

All I did was read the title of the thread and who started , and knew it would be a matter of time before the feather flew again, as they have each and everytime.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

""A sizeable portion of the country does not agree with what is going on at all and wishes to embrace the world and solve these problems by other means.""

Lol. What polls are you looking at?

""blind patriotism doesn't allow for some of these really useful comments to surface.""

Even if it is not factual? Give me a break! Someone here is blind all right........

I have never seen so many Bourgeoisophobes in one place......

• riz
    riz

What LyinEyes said. Nobody saw this coming.

• StinkyPantz
  • bigboi
    bigboi
    Lol. What polls are you looking at?

Dude if the thought is so laffable (tee-hee) why don't you post something that proves your point. Which was what, btw?

• bigboi
    bigboi
    Curiously enough, a recently unearthed poll taken in Germany in 1942 suggests that at the time, Winston Churchill was considered more dangerous than the Black Death. Erwin von Kleinetestes, who conducted the poll, reported that eight hundred and twenty two members of the SS were interogated, and Churchill was rated as "one scary schweinhund!"

Over half reckoned that by sheltering Jews in Britain, Churchill was "just doing what the Zionist untermenschen want", and a stunning eighty percent agreed that they worried more about Winston Churchill than splitting the crotch of their lederhosen whilst goosestepping up the Champs Elysees.

A balanced attitude was shown by respondees, though, who generally agreed that Churchill would have made a jolly good German Nazi, if only he'd been (a) German, and (b) a Nazi. This shows that the SS was not anti-Churchill, as some would have it.

The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 100%, depending on how likely it was that the whole thing was a propaganda ploy by Himmler.

Expatbrit

This post has been awarded the JWD Most Consistently Even Use of Vowels and Consonant's While Bastardizing a Germanic Language award for.....all hell you've all seen the grammy's. Whatever in the hell they'd call it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit