Poll suggests world hostile to US

by Simon 203 Replies latest social current

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Simon:

Thanks for another great uplifting topic to consider (baiting?).

The topic begs the question: Why do people feel this way?

I did not know giving explanations is defensive, or childish. Good conversation demands all sides.

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, shoot the messenger.

Please, for the love of god, try to read and comprehend

I AM NOT SAYING I HATE THE USA. I AM MERELY POSTING A LINK TO A TOPIC OF INTEREST AND CURRENT RELEVANCE !!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Simon-

Why are you so childish and defensive?

Let's make a deal. Every time you start a baiting thread about the U.S., I'll start one about the UK? I'm looking for one right now, hold on.

Editted: Yes, I am childish .

• Hamas
    Hamas
    You have taken this as an attack. Why are you so childish and defensive? Why can't you grow up!

I have thought this many a time, my friend.

It's good to see people ganging up on somebody else.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Yeah, shoot the messenger.

Oh Simon... even though EVERY American is known to possess at least 12 guns, it has never crossed our minds..... what was your address again?

• Simon
    Simon

A few things:

RubyTuesday: Do not mischaracterise me if you want to post here. I do not appreciate it.

StinkyPantz: Same goes for you.

ThiChi and Jayson: Your copy and pasting is getting over the top. Please post links to the sources instead.

This is not baiting, it is supposed to be for comment, I would hope by reasonable people capable of having a reasonable discussion.

For the understanding impaired, I will shout it again in big letters for you:

I HAVE NOT SAID I HATE AMERICA OR AMERICANS ... I SIMPLY DISAGREE WITH SOME OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIONS FOREIGN POLICYJUST AS I DISAGREE WITH THE UK'S POLICY

• Hamas
    Hamas

Careful man, your beginning to lose it.

Now you ARE beginning to sound like an American, by saying 'If you don't like the way we do things, we're coming after you!'

re : your threats to Stinky and Ruby.

lol, sorry man. I like your anti American posts.

Me, i'm totally anti US and will tell the world if I have to.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Simon:

""This is not baiting, it is supposed to be for comment, I would hope by reasonable people capable of having a reasonable discussion""

Really? Here is a good example of your double standards regarding this Issue:

You posted:

""The link to the thread.

Note how none of us took the bait as ThiChi obviously was hoping ...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/52907/1.ashx

Notice how quickly the topic died.

Do we feel bad or un-British for being critical of our own country? No.

LEARN TO IGNORE. IT IS NOT DIFFICULT""

Why the double standards? How is this different?

Regarding posting information, what is the limit in words? Do I have to give examples of Searchforthetruth and others posting articles, on and on?

What is the word limit that applies to everyone, or to at least pro US postes like Jason and me?

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

""Careful man, your beginning to lose it.

Now you ARE beginning to sound like an American, by saying 'If you don't like the way we do things, we're coming after you!' ""

From a poster named Hamas! LOL

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Simon-

If I mischaracterized you, then I apologize. You're right, this is your board and I do want to continue to post here.

I SIMPLY DISAGREE WITH SOME OF YOUR ADMINISTRATIONS FOREIGN POLICYJUST AS I DISAGREE WITH THE UK'S POLICY

I guess I've missed your thread's on the UK's policy. But can I ask you an honest question? If on several occasion I started threads that had a negative air to them about the UK, would you be as understanding? Honestly.

**Please don't kick me off**

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit