The kind of Man GWBush is.

by Yerusalyim 208 Replies latest social current

• KGB
    KGB

Teenyuck, prcapone & Yeru,

Let me tell you pencil necked geeks something, there is an old saying . The majority overrules.

Well the majority here on this thread has overrules your asses all to be wrong. You three act just like the JW`s still do so either you have not grown out of their ideas or your all still JW`s.

All Americans know about papa Bush`s words no new taxes, this post was not about papa Bush now is it you stupid idiot. This post was about little Bush. (dumbshit) And one other thing pr)_capone it one of you that support GWB`s lies that started this thread not one of his opposers. I agree in the fact that this discussion board should be kept to the discussions of the Borg and its followers and not a political agendas.

And as far as Santa goes I suppose you lie to your children don`t you about Santa because you don`t have enough sanity to know otherwise. And someone said they still believe in Santa, gee I thought everyone here were or are JW`s so I know at one time you did not believe in Santa and if you believe in that fable now you need to see a brain Doctor because your dumber than a box of rocks. Infact I see that there are a few here that are just about as dumb. Go get your rocks because they are alot more smarter than the things your saying in this post.......I`m done here with this thread I am not going to waste anymore of my good energy on a bunch of geeks.............Get a damn GRIP!!!!!

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

damn! have a friggin beer man!

Ravyn

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    And as far as Santa goes I suppose you lie to your children don`t you about Santa because you don`t have enough sanity to know otherwise. And someone said they still believe in Santa, gee I thought everyone here were or are JW`s so I know at one time you did not believe in Santa and if you believe in that fable now you need to see a brain Doctor because your dumber than a box of rocks. Infact I see that there are a few here that are just about as dumb. Go get your rocks because they are alot more smarter than the things your saying in this post.......I`m done here with this thread I am not going to waste anymore of my good energy on a bunch of geeks.............Get a damn GRIP!!!!!

Honestly, that was very good as rants go. Quite impressive. Was your face red as you typed it?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

KGB,

Ummm, forget your meds again?

The majority overrules.

That should be "The majority rules" However, OVERRULES is sometimes the case too, right or wrong is not decided by numbers. The majority on this board have liberal leanings, whereas, the majority of the US leans conservative.

pencil necked geeks

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! OK, Jelly bean.

All Americans know about papa Bush`s words no new taxes, this post was not about papa Bush now is it you stupid idiot.

If you stay on your meds it'll be OK. You're killing me man.

I agree in the fact that this discussion board should be kept to the discussions of the Borg and its followers and not a political agendas.

You're every bit the violator of this that I am. Geez. Lighten up, even Simon seems to have fun with this political stuff. Come on man, Religion, politics, and sex are the three taboo subjects but it's where life is. Most of my waking hours are filled with these.

You three act just like the JW`s still do so either you have not grown out of their ideas or your all still JW`s.

Never been a JW never will be.

I`m done here with this thread I am not going to waste anymore of my good energy on a bunch of geeks.............Get a damn GRIP!!!!!

Aye Aye Captain Crunch, just make sure ya take your meds.

As to the Santa Claus issue, aside from the fact that no harm has ever come in letting kids believe in Santa Claus, my kids have heard about the Bishop named St Nicholaus since they were four years old.

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Yeru--

If you can confirm it, I stand corrected....but I would not be surprised if the story is true. I

Thanx

• borgfree
    borgfree

Teenyuck,

You will be the first ex-JW (that I know of) to on to a life of politics.

Actually there is one in the town where I live, she has been elected several times to city council. I guess I am not quite accurate, she is not an ex, she is still considered a JW, no action has been taken against her.

Borgfree

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Borg, that is wonderful. It is so hard, after being in the dubs, to get involved with anything to do with the government.

Anyone willing to run for office, I admire. That is how the system (no pun-) should work. Average person gets elected and can effect change. I love it. And a woman. Even better!

What is odd that she has not been DFd or put on reproof for being in politics. I recall they would not let us run for student council...

• borgfree
    borgfree

Teenyuck,

She is a very nice lady. I do not want to say much, I don't want to cause problems for her, I will say that her husband was once an elder and she has many of her family still in.

Borgfree

Edited to add, she is a Republican.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

No prob. It is really great to hear that she got elected. Hopefully she will help the people who voted for her, in the capacity she can.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Actually I was thinking about running for Mayor of Seattle in 2005.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit