Inky got a letter from her son.............you have to read this

by Mulan 128 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mulan
    Mulan

Wow! KGB, that is an incredible poem. Made me get all teary eyed.

Poor Inky...............she has had a terrible year, but is free of the JW's now and her divorce was final a couple of months ago.

She has a recurring health problem that just won't go away for good. She has to have surgery and a series of chemotherapy every two years or so, and completed all of that about the time her divorce was final. None of her adult children called her or offered to help her. The youngest son (19) is not a JW and lives with her, so he is her lifeline. And she has us too.................her aunt, uncle, and a whole slew of cousins.

I wish you all could meet her because she is just a ray of sunshine and laughter. She is one of those people with personality to spare, and we all love her to death.

Hugs and Kisses Inky!!

• KGB
    KGB

Mulan,

Do you know how many times I have shared that poem with others ? Too many to count but every time I pull it out of my files to share with someone I too get all teary eyed. I`m a man and not ashamed to cry in the least. My grandfather wrote that to for his mother who was my Greatgrand mother whom I had the opportunity to know and loved so much.

My mother who is a JW also has written me off but no matter what eveil she does towards me I will find forgiveness and love for her. I may not like or agree with what she believes inor how she treats others but she is my mom and she is my only mom and for that I give her honor.

I can only pray for inky and ask that God blesses her with love from others much stronger than they will afford to give her and I say shame shame to the boy who hates. I just don`t understand what part about Love that Jesus taught us they don`t understand........God Bless us Everyone....

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I am sorry that you are being put through this Inky.

And so the years that this mother protected, nurtured and loved her baby boy has come to this. A shameful disgrace made sadder by the fact that this poor man actually thinks that he has made a personal choice in the matter, when in actuality it was made for him in the guise of present WTS understanding.

Utterly disgraceful. If any of you ever doubt that you made the correct choice leaving the WTS, remember this letter.

HS

• freedom96
    freedom96

Reading that made my heart ache. How someone could write something so hurtful is beyond me.

The WTS is a controlling, brainwashing corporation, and needs to be stopped. I only wish the public as a whole could see that letter, and better understand the evil of the WTS.

We need a world wide campaign against the WTS, with facts brought to the attention to those who can get the word out.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((((Inky))))))))

I'm so sorry you are going through this. As a mother I wish I had words that could really bring comfort to you, just understand I can empathize with how you must be feeling. My heart aches for you. I hope you greive as you must and then live your life to it's fullest. A well lived life is the best revenge or answer.

I'm glad you have the support of Mulan and family.

Katie

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((Inky)) I am honestly at a loss for words other than I'm sorry.

• gumby
    gumby

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Inky}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Inky,

I know a mother to son relationship is very special to the mom. My mom was always influenced more by my actions than my 4 sisters. A mom looks up to her son.Your son loves you very much as is seen in the letter, but mind control can overpower tat love and those feelings. You are not alone as you know inky.

It sounded to me as though he was trying to reprimand you by using some of the words he used that sounded cold..........then he would say he hopes your happy in the choice you've made. He IS NOT happy in the choice you made and is speaking like the Organisation that has trained him.......talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Perhaps inky you should go anyway for yourself. I'll bet he would be glad to see you at a moment like his marriage.......but he ACTING like he doesn't want you there. He said that to make you think about what choice in life you have now made in leaving the borg.

I wish the best for you and hope you know you have friends here also.

Gumby

• Princess
    Princess

It just made me sick. My first thought was I want to go to that wedding just to piss him off. I'm so sorry he hurt you, I cannot imagine how you must be feeling. I'm so sorry.

hugs (((((((Inky))))))) and kisses

Love you,

Rachel

• caligirl
    caligirl

(((((((Inky))))))) I am so sorry that your son said these things to you. My thoughts & prayers are with you!

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

(((((Inky)))))

My heart aches for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit