Inky got a letter from her son.............you have to read this

by Mulan 128 Replies latest jw experiences

• Xandria
    Xandria

(( Inky)),

I just could not belive my eyes when I read that letter posted. It made me so ill...and sad. Jesus stated honor thy mother and thy father. This is not very honorable at all, and I think it is hypocritical. My thoughts and hopes are with you. I agree with Princess, almost makes you want to go to the wedding just to say.. look me in the eyes and say it. A letter is easy to write you don't have to face the person you are harming or hurting.

X.

• J.P
    J.P

My thought are in the words of each of YOUR friends HERE Inky. my heart truley cries over your experiance. We are all with you.---------------- j.p

• Jesika
    Jesika

All I can say is Wow, and I am SO sorry you had this letter sent to you. If I could change it or make it better, believe me I would!!

(((((((((((((((((((Inky))))))))))))))))))))))

Jes

• SYN
    SYN

That's terrible...I would be heartbroken if I received a letter like that ((((Inky))))

• blackout
    blackout

(((((((((((((Inky))))))))))))))

Im so sorry you have been hurt by this. Just a thought, He wrote this letter because he believes if he is firm in his shunning of you, you may return to Jehovah and then he will have saved you. He believes he is being loving and he is getting married, perhaps he wants to prove to his wifes family that he is a GOOD witness and does not associate with apostates. Its so sad and so painfull for you, poor thing. Keep strong.

Love B

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Inky))))))))))))))))))))))))

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

That letter brought tears to my eyes. I hardly ever cry. I'm so sorry {{{{{Inky}}}}}.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Dear Inky: As with all the lovely people who have reached out to you on this post, my heart is with you. We love our children, worry about them, fear for them, but at some point we have to let them make their own mistakes. Be strong in the knoweldge that you have taken a higher road. Shed your tears, feel that sorrow that only a mother can endure, and take some small comfort in the knoweldge that we all share this pain with you. Your most humble servant, Maverick

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((((Inky)))))

I'm so sorry

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Just thought i'd quote the latest Awake for all the JW lurkers out there.

"These examples illustrate the powerful influence that certain groups have had on the thinking of some people. Charismatic leaders have got people to do the "unthinkable" by tempting them with some supposed benefit".

Like influencing them to write the words found in the letter Inky received from her son.

(((((((((((((((((((((((( Inky )))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ignored One.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit