Inky got a letter from her son.............you have to read this

by Mulan 128 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brummie
    Brummie

Oh geesh, poor inky, one day he will cry his eyes out for penning that disturbing letter.

Very sorry inky, hope you find a lot of support through this.

brummie

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

(((((INKY)))))

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

(((((inky))))

It's too late
    when we die
    to admit we don't see eye to eye

• donkey
    donkey
    I disguised his name, but he doesn't deserve protection

Mulan,

I disagree with you. In saying that you obviously deny that mind control exists and that this fellow is a victim of such.

Can you not see the pure evil of religion in this? Here is a son who loves his mother (admits as much), but the power of his belief is stronger than his own ability to show and reflect normal emotion. I know for a fact that this person loves his mother and is suppressing his desire due to the mind control.

(((Inky))) If I ever find anything that can help you I promise you I will do so.

Jack

• nowisee
    nowisee

i am so sorry, inky.

words really are inadequate. just know that we are all throwing are arms around you.

please take care, nowisee

• willy_think
    willy_think

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((INKY)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

What can I say except, we see situation, we empathize with your pain, we love you.

• nilfun
    nilfun

I'm so sorry, (((((((Inky)))))))

• shamus
    shamus

Inky,

Words cannot express how sorry I am about this.... letter?

True christians honor their mother and father. It is a biblical commandment.

• KGB
    KGB

That is so sad. Whatever happened to that commandment Honor thy mother and thy Father, did I miss something in that commandment? Did it really say Honor thy Mother and thy Father except or something. I have a poem I think you should give your son, It was written by my Grandfather in 1933. Here it is.

If you have a gray haired mother, in the old home far away.

sit down and write the letter, you put off day to day.

don`t wait until her tired feet, Reach heavens royal gate.

just let her know you think of her,

Before it is too late !

If you have a tender message, Or a loving word to say.

Don`t wait till you forget it, But whisper it today.

Who knows what bitter memories, May haunt you if you wait.

So make the loved one happy, Before it is too late !

We live but in the present, The future is unknown.

Tomarrow is a mystery, today is all our own.

The chance that future tenderness, May vanish while we wait.

So give life`s richest treasures, Before it is too late !

The tender word unspoken, The letter never sent.

The long forgotten message, the wrath of love unsent.

For these some hearts are breaking, For these some loved ones waits.

Oh---show them that you care for them, Before it is too late.

Written by Irvin M. Scott January 1933

These words are true words of love and if this gets to the son that wrote that letter to his mother, let me tell you son you really ought to think about what you are doing because your not only breaking one of Gods strongest commandments but your committing a hate of the worst kind....

• riz
    riz

I'm almost speechless.

To say those things to your own mother. I can't comprehend how anyone could be so hateful. It really makes me nauseous.

(((((((((Inky)))))))))) I'm very sorry. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has turned your son into a real asshole. I hope he comes to his senses one day and begs for your forgiveness.

Something is horribly wrong when the most heartless of drones, ones who willingly deny their own parents and children the most basic human instinct of love, are the very ones who constitute your religion's 'good examples.'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit