Where is Tony?

by Athanasius 153 Replies latest jw friends

• LaFrancia
  • LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

From what a Bethelite had said, Anthony Morris III resigned because he did not agree with the changes that the governing body was approving.

A user had written that the material for the annual meeting is prepared in February-March but is approved before. Maybe I sound crazy but things coincide, the governing body brings in two new members to have an overwhelming majority on the changes to be made such as hours in the service, beards, last minute repentance and the new ones that will happen soon that will have a notable impact, Morris votes against and creates problems for the body by blocking the changes, but he is in the minority and they put him on the ropes, in the end he leaves and slams the door.

I find it strange that AM3 still hasn't contacted or spoken to any of his friends who think like him and this information still hasn't reached the internet. But the latest leaks seem to give the impression that AM3 "is singing"

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia
    Why was he not seen by anyone in conventions, in the kingdom hall, in preaching, at the last annual meeting, on zoom?
    Probably because he no longer attends much or perhaps no longer goes to meetings because after 1 year there would be evidence and information, AM3 was the most famous member of the governing body and also known by exes, inactive people, people who study, friends of the truth, etc. ..etc...
    We hope to learn the truth about the events that occurred in Warwick between November 2022 and February 2023.
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd

Maybe that house in Carolina, was a decoy. I found it strange at the time, that they put him in a residence that was so accessible to the public. You can virtually get access to his front door. I also thought the residence was dangerous, and lacked security for someone of his caliber. Maybe Wt thought better of it. Idk. Sorry I can’t explain why he hasn’t shown at a meeting, knowing how meeting attendance is such a big issue. Hang low to the dust settles I guess

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

maybe Tony is sleeping with the fishes.

YARN | It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes. | The Godfather (1972) |  Video clips by quotes | 0e3a895a | 紗

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"maybe Tony is sleeping with the fishes."

Not impossible. Given that he's disappeared without a trace. Would the GB be that ruthless? Possibly. Would they have the balls? Probably not. No, there's been a great coverup involving lots of NDAs and other legal undertakings. Their ability to keep a lid on this when so much else leaks like a sieve is impressive.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Their ability to keep a lid on this when so much else leaks like a sieve is impressive.

This makes me think the only people who know the details of why Morris was removed from the GB, and where he is now, are the other GB members, who would naturally be very tight lipped about it.

If it was generally known among lower level Witnesses it would have leaked.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think the ability of institutions to keep secrets has been underestimated in our modern culture. Take the example of president Kennedy being killed by the CIA because he was about to disclose the government’s contact with alien species. 👽 Despite thousands of people involved in that cover up the truth is only beginning to come out now.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The GB never seemed to be good at keeping secrets. If they're doing such an effective job now, it's because the truth would really hurt them, is my opinion. They're keeping it quiet to protect their own skins.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    NotFormer6 hours ago
    "maybe Tony is sleeping with the fishes."
    Not impossible. Given that he's disappeared without a trace. Would the GB be that ruthless? Possibly. Would they have the balls? Probably not. No, there's been a great coverup involving lots of NDAs and other legal undertakings. Their ability to keep a lid on this when so much else leaks like a sieve is impressive.

Didnt Raymond Franz slip or trip over in his driveway and was fatally injured. Did anyone witness it ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit